1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

App crashing between dungeon stages

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Magnuson, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Magnuson

Magnuson Hatchling

Hi guys. I'm a new player - I've just been playing for a few weeks or so. I like the game a lot, but I've had several incidents where it inexplicably crashes after finishing stage 2 and while loading stage 3 (boss stage) of a dungeon. This is extremely frustrating, as the app completely crashes and has to reload, which means I lose 10 dungeon keys and the 10 arena tickets used to get them, along with all the wasted time spent in the arena to get the keys to enter the dungeon. Last night was the worst incident of all, because by finishing the dungeon, I would have finally earned enough materials to evolve my first bird past level 100. I did everything I could to prevent it from happening, including restarting my device completely before starting the dungeon, to make sure there were no other apps running. I've experienced the game crashing at other times as well, usually after I've played for awhile, and always while it is loading something (e.g., loading a routine match vs. pigs). Does this game have customer service that will compensate for this? I have gone through the FAQs and don't see a link to where I can complain.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

There is a section in game to send a ticket to customer service but there is no guarantee you will get compensation, but its best to send a ticket in anyway. To get to help ticket section go to help and support in game.
    20181016_224249.jpg
    Click the menu in the top right corner to take you to the ticket area
    20181127_202800.jpg
    Then click the + button to compose a new ticket
    20181127_202842.jpg
    Your open tickets will remain there for you to check on for a reply.
    Alternatively if you want to get in touch with them outside of game then you can here:
    Submit a request – Angry Birds Evolution
    https://angrybirdsevolution.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3. Magnuson

Magnuson Hatchling

Thank you! That is very helpful!