1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Not Yet Super Evolved Hockey Ricky the Red Yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bad Person, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Is anyone still holding on to their Ricky and not yet super evolved him yet? Still have him at 60. I like the idea of the blizzard whirl (hockey goalie one) but it seems that people generally like the blast one.. Is there a consensus yet? People still waiting for a buff?

Interested minds want to know

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I can't really help with this question because I wound up with 2 of them, so I just have both versions. I can tell you that I see the Blast version more often than Whirl though.

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Bad Person :)

Well... I went with whirl evo almost instantly as I got Ricky - simply needed the replacement of Geraldine... Why picked the whirl evo though? It's very simple - wished to have some other ability than pure blasting being present in my Red Dungeon Team.. For blasting I have 2 Claudes and Fire Rooster, so Ricky is for cooling things down, when needed ;) And one more reason of picking whirl - blast is better for PvP and since I didn't mean to use my Ricky at the arena (never use red birds there beside Claude), it would be a waste if evolving him that way, so I picked the other evo and being simply amazed with it...

Cheers,

W

4. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. Yeah, I've got a Santa and Claude for Blasting. And really like the goalie look. Yay, now I can get rid of all those maxed reds at 20 to clear up my inventory.

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I have him unevolved on my other accounts...basically waiting for a buff and have 2 of him on one so I could compare. I have to agree with witkacy on the whirl as I've been leaning towards that and use it more on the account with the 2 but still holding out.