1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got Frost?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Make sure you put a trouble ticket inside of the game

2. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Oh yes, already did that!

3. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Yes he is a 1 SS birdie.. Got mine to level 100 with a supershot of rank 7. His supershot damage is irrelevant. Main thing is tagging them piggies

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Which way did you go ... king or president?

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Gatorops From the sounds of it, King of Frost.

6. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

It seems that this would be a good bird not to upgrade his ss if you think about it. More damage would just make it that much easier for the ai to kill the pigs after frost damages them. This could work for or against you though depending on which pigs spawn

7. Do not level the supershot. At all. This is the ONE bird with 5 stars that I don't want doing heavy damage in pvp. Dead pigs=new pigs on the board=pigs NOT under the "frost spell"
    With a SS1, pigs (if not killed by opponent) can be re-frosted if/when frost spell wears off, just a matter of timing and not using GrandfatherFrost for anything but turning those pigs into traitors.
    Originally, I didn't want this bird. Swore I would save my tickets and berries for Chuck. I haven't broken that oath. Got Frost from hatching the "25th ticket" to keep my ticket hoard at 24. I was at X2 counter.
    Go figure.
    I will also add that I always thought Chuck was a cheese bird. Matilda turned out to be even cheesier. Absolutely NO skill/tactic required.
    Frost has them both beat in terms of the cheese-factor, as he can essentially turn the WHOLE arena into opponent territory. With the right team of SS2 birds to follow up, taking out the unaffected pigs is a cinch.
    NOTE: My autocorrect had attempted to turn 'unaffected' into 'uninfected'...given the nature of what frost's SS does...zombie pigs does seem to be apt.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Whilst keeping his damage minimum with SS 1 timer (So basically, level 80 evolved), there would be the trade off for a MASSIVE health difference between that and Prestige 5. So it's all a matter of balance, really...

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What is the recommended way with frost?