1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got Frost?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

i got him at 12x this morning. Don’t have items to upgrade him yet though

2. Got him on my 8th silver hatch

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good job

4. cucounselor

cucounselor Hatchling

8 or 9 silver at 2x. Waiting until blue day to move him up to 60

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Same here. Hoping to get some shineys too

6. Beegle

Beegle Hatchling

now have frost, I have used about 20 silver tickets and 2 gold tickets. So ok

7. friftar

friftar Hatchling

Got mine after 28 silver and 1 gold. Hope he’ll be ok

8. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I did, 6 silver and 1 gold hatches. He seems pretty cool and also hopefully a 1ss bird. I’m at Lvl 33 with him.

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

He looks like he'll be a new face on PVP on Friday..

10. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

i have him evolved at level 60, went with night king version.. Seems pretty good to mee

11. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Good afternoon gals & guys :)

I've got my Дед Mороз at x1 with 6 silver tickets... The last ticket was Frosty :D

Cheers,

W

P.S. @ Dan: I am super curious if he's 1SS bird... So when evolving him even further, say a word, please... I am not that far with mine yet... Stopped at silver stars - no mats :(

12. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Dan1212 What were his evolution options?

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Can someone post some pics?

14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

What I saw on YouTube:

King of Frost: 4 mirror images for large damage, but the same SS skill from before
    President of Frost: 3 mirror images for larger damage, but the same SS skill from before

So really, the level 60 evolution choices is mainly about if you'd like more combo hits, or more damage

15. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I feel King of Frost might be better to go with because the hit pigs do not move in pvp atleast for me and hitting 2-3 pigs consistently on my side at Lvl 43 Super shot Lvl 3 was quite difficult. I would think an extra mirror image would help in pvp battles.

16. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

How is he in PVP? He is 1SS but also blue. Is it worthy to invest tickets?

17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Riedgu
    All pigs he hits will be guaranteed to attack the opponent, no matter the side. I'd safely say he is a godsend of a blue bird.

18. Greg G

Greg G Hatchling

I’ve got him to 100 and 1ss timer. I went with the extra attacker to improve my chances of hitting opponents. Works really well in PvP. Hit birds on my side seem to keep hitting the opponent until they are hit. Not sure if that is what resets them but I have had them attack the opponent from my side for multiple turns. Very nice bird!

Wintermute likes this.
  19. Reazy Rick

Reazy Rick Hatchling

Anything hits the controlled pigs reset it. like another bird that hits it, a spicy bomb, the stinky wave of the turkey etc. but definitely a hell of a bird! In PVP but in Major challenge too it can be interresting : Every pig it hits turn his back to the player ok. but it also increase the timer of the pigs each time it hits by +1! like I increased one to 7 this morning lol really interresting bird!
    Plus I like the king of night design! Winter Is Coming! lol #GoT

20. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Has anyone seen this? The suspershot in pvp is buggy,
    I have noticed that sometimes, When I use Grandfather Frost ( Lvl 87 Ss 4) in pvp and hit a few pigs, the frozen pigs get out of the frost immediately and attack my team for no apparent reason. This has happened a lot and I end up losing the match up. Looks like a bug that needs to be fixed. Devs, Please take a look at this bug. Thank You.