1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else NOT getting any Shiny Birds?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Jun 7, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

It's been almost 3 days now since I have gotten ANY Shiny Birds at all. I have hatched approximately 350-400 during that time. I have never ever gone anywhere near that long without any...
    It seems that since this dumb event started I have only got a few (the only day I ran the event scouts was day one). Anyone else experiencing something similar?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got one today and it was the first one in a long time. I have been cashing in all my red heart gems at the same time but 1-3 since the event started and probably closer to one. Haven’t played many normal marker battles but when I did this weekend did not get any

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Have been getting golden totems though

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

At a diminished rate due to most of my scouts going to the event battles, but yes, still getting shiny birds. RNG giveth, RNG taketh away.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I dont think ive gotten any in normal scout markers but i have in hatchery, not as many but ive been getting lots of gold shiny birds instead o_O

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

When I was getting shiny birds, I was also getting a much higher % of Gold Shiny birds than I can ever remember. Almost 40% were gold where it used to be 10% at most...

7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

I DO get them off hatchery and so scouts missions (I've done with the event today)...

Cheers,
    W

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Took 4+ days & over 500 hatches to finally get a 1* shiny... o_O

9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Im going to say yaaaay.. because there is literally nothing i can do to give you more luck, other than just wish you the best lol

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Lol, it just matches my so called "luck" in EM the last few weeks.
    Reminds me of the old saying: "Without bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all"...

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

The opposite is happening to me with premium tickets. I’m getting like 10x more tickets when I’m at maximum capacity then when I have very little tickets.