1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else having major glitches today? Or is it just MY clan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Aug 10, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

My entire clan seems to be having some or all of these issues this morning:

1) ARENA, waking up in an entirely different bracket of players, always way down the list. I went from solid 3rd to 9th, 7k out of 3rd.

2) MPDC, almost all progress regressed to 0. clan total was 120k, now 11k.

3) ACCOUNT, at least 2 lost their accounts entirely. No user name, no birds & progress at square one.

4) Increasing critical server errors & freezes in ALL aspects of the game since just before the event started...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im just waiting for Matys to blame ALL of us for these issues... lol

Tigerangels42038 and Cowboysfan like this.
  3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I had issues this morning and have not had the chance to check back, but the only thing I noticed was I was in NO bracket...I had that message that I had to play in order to join a league...played all 7 of my chances, but nothing changed. I had not checked into MPDC since I had completed that last evening...I have also gotten a slew of critical server errors lately, and the game has been glitchy...

Update: I still have no standing this week with regards to the arena. I still have the message "play an arena battle to enter a PVP league!" I played one real quick and it did not put me into a league, so it appears this is still affecting me. Doesn't bode well for my top 10 standing this week I surmise.

MPDC is showing me with 0 snouts for the week, and I am always number one in my clan, so this dropped my progress.

Hoping this gets resolved, or might I have to open a dreaded ticket??

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Looks like arena leagues and MPDC progress got dropped across the board. For a while this morning, you could continue to queue up for matches in PvP and get the rewards but it wouldn't register that you were in a league, then people started getting assigned to random new leagues. Apparently this was all preceded by a slew of critical server errors on just about all attempted actions in game, but that was before I woke up; apart from losing league/MPDC info, everything's been functioning normally so far today.

I would hold off spending any gems on re-attempts in MPDC for the moment, last time clan progress got wiped they made the reentry fee 0 gems for the rest of the week.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I already got 1 standard denial / blame response from my ticket. Just like last time the entire game went haywire & then they compensated everyone with a measly 300 or 500 gems. That would not come even close to appropriate compensation for this fiasco...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Direct quotes from Rovio on FB... 5 hours ago. But they deny it in tickets

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

#firematys

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

lol, they will never get rid of their model employee. He sets the standard by which all should aspire to... o_O

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I had the same problem this morning with server problems but now works ok. MPDC clan rewards level was reset to zero

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ok, so playing a MPDC WILL bring back all your personal points...

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have "Emily" from the in-game support ticket.

My MPDC is screwed. Clan members saying the same thing. Took screenshot and sent with ticket. Even pay 100 gems to play again, problem remains.
    Event is fine for me, we are still where we were.
    Arena is fine for me also.
    Chat contains repeated messages.

I guess the whole horde of aliens have invaded Rovio HQ. Time to call in the United States Colonial Marines.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Nyk and Cowboysfan like this.
  12. JustSomePleb

JustSomePleb Hatchling

I had this issue near the end of last week, went from #5 to #12, oh boy I was not happy with that >:/