1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else Blindsided by the Red AND Chuck event???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

I think there is still a good chance that Chuck will have an event of his own soon because he is a core bird. Maybe this is just a way of giving us more opportunities to get core members.

2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Someone in my clan thought it was possible that they may do a rotation. Next core bird will be chuck first. Chuck-Bomb-Matilda........ Bomb, Matilda, Terrance..... Matilda, Terrance, Red etc not quite sure I had the order right but something to that extent

Bwango likes this.
  3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I agree. I think it could be like I said in comment below yours. Chuck will be first bird next. Chuck-Matilda-Terrance for the next core bird event. Not sure what would be in between but either way this is going to recycle the core birds very fast if they did it this way

4. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

so the question is... to go for Chuck or not to go for Chuck?.... if there are talks of Chuck having his own event... then how hard are we to try for Chuck this event......

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

....sad sad sad.... I wish it was a single bird event, since we'd have a better chance of getting the bird we want.

6. Redders

Redders Hatchling

Not going to try. With my luck I will get multiple Reds, a bird I already have

7. Aesmodaeva

Aesmodaeva Hatchling

I think it would be like the all stars event. They fixed this, too. At all stars I got first fire rooster, after Dr. Prob. And then captain freedom. After it starts at the same way again. I think they will do this there too. And I hope not like the Halloween event. There I lost a lot gems ( 5 eddies - 1 Byron - 1 annie)
    I not want believe they do this stupid random again

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Plus I’m hoping on a cool thanksgiving bird. Probably will suck but at this point I’m only after unique birds

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Another Chuck will be cool seeing that people will have two or more chucks soon

10. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

That would be a good idea!

Bwango likes this.
  11. Bwango

Bwango Hatchling

This would rule, but it would go against the "screw them hard" Rovio motto... Remember they are trying to make us into Angry Birds :p

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Broke Angry Birds too

13. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Why would they rotate the 3 rotation of core flock birds? People would be pissed if they shoot their wad for chuck and then next time he's the first bird. But oh yeah... Elsa and Rovio are doing nothing but pissing off players with these crap gimmicks.

14. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

I'll just wait for your next post at what 'pity counter' you'd get Chuck. :)

*pity counter = multiplier

15. Cycloniclight

Cycloniclight Hatchling

The bomb was one of my first 5 star birds. He's ok but I wouldn't spend money on him.

16. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

What do you mean, they fixed it?

17. Sandy

Sandy Hatchling

They didn’t I got 2 red one at 7x then 6x

18. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

If you have luck like I have had lately, you will spend that and more & still wind up with 2 & 3 star birds.

19. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

They’ll never live that one down lol

20. ADBjester

ADBjester Tiny Birdy

Try this morning, which does one even better. Let's repeat the Iron Maiden event, 48 hours after we got everyone to completely empty their hatch ticket reserves, and do it without any intervening time to save up tickets. (Not that anyone wants these birds again anyway....)

A part of me thinks this just has to be a screw-up and unintended.... but wow.

Jester