1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way to improve my team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Your flock as is should be more than enough even if you go higher. Keep 3000 between flock and pig power will be fine for Insane quick play.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah but required power for the 12hr Clock runs go way up the more you advance...

3. Epic Buttstomp

You mean the adventure alarm clock thing. That maxed out at 12 hrs.
    If you have a sizable main team plus 5 dungeon teams then it shouldn't be an issue dealing with few of those at the same time. I do occasionally run out of usable birds if I am burning thru berries in the beginning of an event.

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Something like that, obstacles in the arena are rarely anything more than an annoyance since you can see those coming, it's the random debris that tends to derail Chuck the most. Still doesn't really matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, it's just disappointing when Chuck doesn't get to realize his full potential is all.

5. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Why are you telling him to go higher? There’s zero benefit in doing so.
    The power required to get maximum rewards from adventure clocks are directly related to the power required to complete the story mode quests. The lower your story mode power requirements are, the lower the power needed to complete adventure clocks means you can complete adventure clocks with one bird instead of 5, so once again, there's absolutely zero benefit from advancing his story mode pass where it is right now.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Until Rovio allow us to Quick Play mini-dungeons and wave battles, I like living an exciting life if I have to manually play certain things.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah but how you personally liking to be challenged does not change the fact that you are giving bad advice by telling a new player to complete story mode...

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m not really that new ;)

I just need advice if I should improve my team and what birds I should focus on :)