1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way to improve my team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 23, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

ECF4B575-B931-4DA5-8947-F21ACCB509C8.jpeg
    This is my current team for PvP and PvE.
    I am currently wondering if I can put better birds in my team.

Besides the 5 in my team, I also have...
    Wide Carson (80, Diamond)
    Strong Steve (80, Gold)
    Steamship Terence (72)
    Intense Billy (70)
    Strong Trey (60)
    Ron (40)
    Billy The Blitz (20)

Also should I go for Miffy and replace Claude if I get her or level up Claude early so I won’t have to wait until next Monday.

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

If I were you, I would focus your resources on beefing up QB. He is a keeper long tern. Play him from the last position & shoot him across the field rather than straight up the middle (unless that's where the pigs are).

No one truly knows yet if Miffy or Claude is the better choice (likely depends on the team you want to use) but Claude is a great team leader & most people use him if they have him.

I don't have Angromedon but people seem to like him ok. I believe he is a 1SS bird, so that's good since you don't have Chuck.

Fire Rooster is so-so from what I can tell so I would personally stop beefing him up. But he can be your first shot bird till you have a better replacement.

I like Wide Carson better than Dr. P but it's sort of apples or oranges as you likely will replace either one eventually.

I don't see anyone else on your list that I would bother with (I don't know anything about Steve)...

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

You already use 4 colours, so Miffy is quite beneficial for you.

So only change I would offer is to beef up Carson and see how he compares with Probotnik. Since you are not over 40k power - he will be good

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Best way to improve your team is to get your birds to prestige level

Carson is the best 4* and Steven is a very good white bird, but neither are a difference maker over the birds you have. Thus, upgrade your existing team birds until you get a better ones.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

21049FAB-5E0C-4F84-B939-90709A7A4416.jpeg
    Went and prestiged by QB since he is god-tier.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Do yourself a favor & place him in the last position if you did not try that yet...

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

abe plan.png
    This is how I shoot my QB. Paths are in pink and purple. Pigs are green.

8. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Yellow birds that aren't Chuck should almost always be on the far left or far right. Red and black, especially black, bird positioning really does not matter, so that leaves blue and white birds. Seeing that you don't have a white bird, I would go Claude, Dr. Pro, Angromedon, Fire Rooster, QB. This would give the QB the ability to cover the entire map, and give Angromedon's Maelstorm to be shot with efficiency.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

That is exactly what I was thinking but I don't have that Blue bird so I wasn't sure about his best location.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Rearranged my team and spent all my gold getting my QB to P5

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

A11B3B12-F6B7-4C1A-A8F2-37357735D5EC.jpeg

New team since I got Miffy.

12. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Since you switched Claude for Miffy - how is the damage change for you?

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Actually better, now there is a smaller chance that the pig will have 1 HP left instead of dying in the arena.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Coreflock.png
    Playing since it came out last June (?). Most arena matches I have won after 3rd moves at most. There are some long fights. Win rate is close to 99%.

My theory for PvP is simple: Speed kills. Kill them fast instead of trying to push them over the line, healing, or any other slow tactics.

For MPDC, Dr P comes in handy to mind control the big bosses while I grind them down.

Here is the play order for PvP:
    1. Bomb.
    2. Chuck (either depending on where pigs are) Usually launch straight up.
    3. Matilda or Chuck.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Just use 2* Tiffany with Chuck(s) in MPDC & have fun winning all 10 waves...

16. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

A thousand times this - it isn't absolutely foolproof (sometimes there are awkwardly placed obstacles or lots of bomb pigs that divert Chuck from his dance of obliteration), but it works so well that failure is the unexpected outcome. A "short" combo tends to be 50+ hits, I've gone as high as 470 hits once (it took literal minutes to finish).

17. Epic Buttstomp

Obstacle course no challenge for Matilda and the 2 Blacks I use. Chuck needs to go out in slight angles for those cases. Let see if I can get 2nd Matilda, or lvl 80+ Miffy.

18. Epic Buttstomp

What is the pig power level you face at Insane? Maxed out at 30,000?

Put Claude back in until Miffy gets to 80+.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Do you use Tiffany in the middle with Chuck (or Chucks in my case) next to her?
    I find that generally gives enough shot options to deal with the obstacles just fine (I also have wide QB who is a great complement).
    I have cleared wave Ten 100% of the time since the 2nd day I started using Tiffany (except when the game freezes).

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Stopped a long time ago for story mode so insane is at a low 12000