1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any tips for what seemed impossible scout mission

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slick2017, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Slick2017

Slick2017 Hatchling

So I just played a scout event that had the arena cut in half. The barrier was a set of wooden gates set between two force fields on either side of the gates. Each force field was held in place by two black stone looking structures. I couldn't see any levers to open the gates on either side of the barrier. All attempts to smash the gates failed. All attempts at smashing the structures holding the force fields failed. It seems impenetrable. Any tips? I am obviously missing the trick here.

Also, what is the point of the health ups offered in the arena battles? They give you such a ridiculously small boost it's not even worth having. They onlyever seem to come out just before your opponents move and when that very next assault is about to take you out!

2. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

I played also this set up and lost. Without black and white birds (I'd say three) no chance. Maybe, as you said, it is a trick. I did not see it.

3. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

You have to get the pigs through the portal to the opponents side.

4. Aphres

Aphres Hatchling

I‘am not sure if this is true, just the result of my observation:
    It seems that the damage from 10!pigs being killed is just right enough to finish ur birds, but if you get HP bonus you stay alive, very poor HP left though.

And also, driving the HP or timer pigs to your opponents’ side and keeping them alive to the next round is an effective way to limit opponents' output.

5. Slick2017

Slick2017 Hatchling

There is no portal on the event I am referring.

6. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Then i had another arena level in my mind. Sorry.

7. BabasBirds

BabasBirds Hatchling

I've seen a similar impenetrable barriers in battles and discovered that if i can get a bird to hit bith posts in a single shot, the barrier disappears.

8. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Maybe there is a totem that you need to hit? (Probably the black structures that you were talking about) If so, then you HAVE to hit those totems with black birds to open the gates. Here's some pictures from the yellow dungeons that might help you understand what I'm referring to. If this is not the answer you were looking for, then I apologize, I might have misunderstood your question due to english being my 2nd language and not my native.

Pictures from the yellow dungeons.
    Before hitting the yellow totems:
    image.jpg
    After hitting the totems:
    image.jpg
    In order to stop the (laser/force field) I had to use a yellow bird to hit the totems (both of them).

BabasBirds likes this.
  9. Landpirate

Landpirate Hatchling

Try it on auto play and see if the a I will show you the trick

esor and CiprianS like this.
  10. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Like !

11. Slick2017

Slick2017 Hatchling

Thanks everyone. Came across this same battle. Did these accept hitting the black birds. However, I did manage to win thanks to the back and whit birds super hits