1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any tips for optimize my team ?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Patchke, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Patchke

Patchke Hatchling

Hello !
    I was happy with my team, but after reading this forum, I realized that I could have other choices.
    I was thinking about dismiss Bomb to put another one, but which one will fit with my four other birds ?
    I've also got Dutch level 7...
    Or I currently don't change anything and in a future lucky day, I'll have a second Matilda or a first Claude ?
    Here's my team :
    [​IMG]

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'd level up Dutch somewhat and realise his potential.

Terence is also a godsend from what I'v seen. Both of his evolutions are very good as well.

3. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

From the screen shot you provided, I would take out both Probotnik and BOMB and put in Jacquie and Billy. Although I prefer the wide super shot of Jacquie, the one you have will do. SS shot for both should at the very least be 5.

4. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

I’d lv up Doris she has a 1 SS timer and is almost as good as Chuck

5. Patchke

Patchke Hatchling

Thanks for your comments... I currently keep the doctor for the daily event, when pigs are hypnotized, they turn on theirself to hit other pigs and give me access to their back... But I'm going to upgrade Jacquie and Doris to test them, and also Dutch...