1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Yes feffe from the past, you were unfortunately right :(

But they cut 1% of the boost of Master QB, now 999%.

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I noticed that. Wonder if 1000% boost was causing issues for the game.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So how are the highly involved players with contributions this week? I noticed in my clan the ones who really love to skew the numbers are at sensible levels of contribution for once.

4. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

feffe, after you get bored could I borrow your time machine for a while. I will take good care of it. I promise.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Regular QB gives no boost. :( Master Claude gives 100%.

I guess I am going in with Master Claude, Miffy, 2 Lil Peckers at some point, and probably Red. For the lower levels I will stick with Chuck and Matilda to speed things up.

6. Kevin5

Kevin5 Hatchling

I was so lucky. Stack of 85 silvers and I got two Miffy, Lil P, and QB!

Will probably use more tix in hopes of a second Lil P. Still have 7 gold and 25 silver that were in my inbox.

feffe likes this.
  7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I will save those if I am you. Won't hurt if you get another QB but more than like 3 Miffy shows up.

Nyk likes this.
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Today's EM run cost me the 800 gem pig (no pigs until level 17, second pig at 34). I finished at level 51 with an awesome haul including over 15 tickets.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Maybe a door?

10. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

One of the reward when you reach a certain floor in EM is a golden ticket. I know for sure floor 12 will give you 20 gems. 22 will give you 2 silver ticket. You will get those rewards when you get through those floors.

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I dont mean to be a bitch.. BUT.. can we stop posting things in the wrong threads?.. This thread is for event intel, there is a thread for this events things.. why are we clogging up this thread when there is space in the correct events thread?.

12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Floor 22 gives you 1 ticket not 2

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

52 is where you get the Gold ticket

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks guys, I figured it out.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I have had some crazy glitches in 85 (X rocks layout), random waves, nothing consistent... Birds doing zero damage, SS shots not going off, birds flying off the side or back of the screen, pigs attacking out of turn, several pigs stuck inside the rocks, freezes between waves, the little purple fans not disappearing & cluttering so bad you cant see the small pigs, then one time i hit a small pig w Claude & all the pigs just died (only one that was in my favor).

I am literally stuck w no way to win as there is some glitch every single time i try to play 85...
    I had a couple of these glitches in earlier levels but they were eventually surmountable, this one just has way too many & too often. I think i lost 20-25 matches in the 80's, all were due to glitches but 1...

16. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I can't even get past wave 1 of level 85. I have the X rocks layout with a 2 turn patsy under the influence of a swat sergeant which kills me in the 2nd turn. the only way to prevent him from doing that is to stun him with a frost king - which can't reach him because the path is blocked by said swat sergeant. even if I'm able to move the swat sergeant in turn 1, he goes right back to place. how did you manage to go past wave 1 with the X rock layout?

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i dont have that sergeant on wave 1...
    But, that was my layout on 82? i had to pummel him hard at an angle that would separate them enough for Frost & then Pecker to hit the small guy

feffe likes this.
  18. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

what was your bird layout and which angle did you use to move him?

19. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I had that layout on 82 as well, took many tries to get it done. For once, I was pretty lucky after that with just the fences and the "two stones" layouts on the remaining levels. 82 was the hardest for me to complete, 83-85 was a breeze for once.

20. Lars

Lars Hatchling

I have the X on lvl 83 and cant get over wave 6. One little pig kills me with 240k damage. Nö Chance for hitting it with pecker of frost.
    So it looks like nö Master miffy for me