1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

1000th post anyone?

How did you get these photos?

2. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

It's the description of the SS without evolving, so we have no idea yet which final SSs the bird is going to have. It looks nice however :D

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol I meant how did you get access to those photos.

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Hence 'base' SS. It would be nice if Rovio would include the superevolution varients when the 'bird showing early in collection' bug happens. That would make planning a little easier :D

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Congratulations :)

One of the members on the Russian site posted them. If you've got access to Flocker's FB page, the english versions are there. I'm guessing some people have had the glitch where the new bird shows up early in their collection.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I have the bird in my collection :p check out if you have the same glitch in-game

I didn't post he image though

7. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Here are the screenshots in high quality.
    Notice base damage is the same as Matilda's. The unevolved SS magnetizes the pigs as well as Matilda's but also heals for 3% per pig hit... hope the final SSs have similarities with the initial... as opposed to the case of HM Annie
    Screenshot_20181108-230045_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20181108-230048_AB Evolution.jpg

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, same thought about the harley themes

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Wonder if Thanksgiving's going to be another 80 + 5 level event... Beats me why they don't just launch the event with bonus levels. Looking at the highly involved players in my clan, all the energy boost packs get bought in the first 2 days of the event. I don't see anyone buying them toward the end of the event (probably due to energy not carrying over).

10. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Yes, it will have 85 leveles eZcPM0ZbAvc.jpg

Melchid and Redwing like this.
  11. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

The energy DOES CARRY OVER
    Screenshot_20181112-122150__01__01.jpg

12. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Only if you didn't claim it. If you claimed it or purchased more energy via gems or any other way, they do not carry over.

13. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

But if you want to save it, what is the point to Claim it yourself?? It will be in inbox only for 6 days, not claimed 13 days)

14. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I just pointed out questions that have been raised before, from people who bought a 2000 energy pack and didn't use more than a couple of hundred and then got angry that the remaning didn't get send to their inbox.

So I was just trying to emphasise that claimed, but unused energy, does not transfer to your inbox or the next event. For anyone that reads this thread and haven't read the others on this subject. :)

15. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

That's unclaimed from event rewards. Energy you get from unlocking the bonus sale bundle (2000 or so energy) and any unused energy in your event energy bar doesn't carry over.

Edit: Seems I was a bit slow off the mark and am just repeating what feffe said.:oops:

feffe likes this.
  16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

All these recent birds are not real game changers with the possible exception of Lil’ Pecker for the nightmare stages. Maybe Rovio can make a 1 SS white or black bird, that’d be cool to have.

Annie14 likes this.
  17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

This new chubby bird might be the one that's needed to beat the tier 15 on the one MPDC challenge, but I'm not dipping into the bank just to get it lol

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

White (especially) and Black (sometimes) are easier to deal with the hellish obstacle mess in the nightmare stages. Nothing can block their SS, especially white.

BTW. There is a 1 SS white: 4-stars Jimmy. He did come in handy for the white events with the fast SS. Black can use a 1 SS.

Annie14 likes this.
  19. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The birds available for tier 15 is brutal, it wouldnt be so bad if we could use any color but not being able to use multiple black birds is driving me nuts

Annie14 likes this.
  20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You do have to give it to Rovio. The special shot by the new birds are different. Maybe not Matilda, Chuck or QB good. But it would suck it they all were bad. I like beast and the new Eddie. The soccer/fütball one is neat