1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Downloading the update as I type this, very curious to see what sort of changes made it in.

Edit: Well the first thing I noticed is there's a player profile frame for Legends league, which was notable in its absence, so that's nice.
    Further Edit: There are also some minor UI changes - opening up PvP finally auto-launched the Rules breakdown the first time that screen is opened (like they said it would ages ago), the sort by colors icon was updated to look like birds instead of just colored circles (...sure), and body type is now a field that is displayed on the Bio screen for birds (there appear to be 5 distinct types, the Strong and Fat types that have bonuses now, and then normal, tall/skinny, and tiny). That last one is actually super helpful, though it does only convey that information via pictogram and not actual words (I would have preferred it if you could click the icon at least to get a more detailed description, but at least it's there now).

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

So, with all the crap the NEED to fix, they waste their time with stupid little cosmetic & meaningless crap...
    Also, Matilda no longer sucks up any power ups from outside the visible zone... Nerfed :(

3. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

Matilda was OP, wasn't she?

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Ummmm, What? So, this is what Rovio decided to post on FB a couple hours ago about the update....
    Are they all just sitting around smoking crack over there? Might explained the swift demise & lack of responses to the service tickets (still waiting on 2 that I put in 2.5 weeks ago).

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I just got a reply from a ticket sent in on April 30th, it didnt even answer the original problem and was obvious they hadnt looked at the screenshots id sent with it because they showed the opposite to what they replied with :rolleyes: lol

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Respectfully, that's a pretty long stretch to try and give unmerited credit where none is deserved... lol

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless someone can give us solid prove, I suspect the ABE department has less than a handful of people at most. Maybe just 1 or 2. They have to be the dev, QA, and customer support at the same time. Maybe 1 of them is the product manager / marketing also.

8. Tigerangels42038

Lol! i just deleted it cause it wasnt relevant, i took that long actually posting it that it no longer made sense :oops::D

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I know that back when they actually responded to tickets, there were just 3 names that were responding (if I recall correctly)… And, they clearly never spoke to each other.

10. Tigerangels42038

Yeah there is Matys, Emily and another guy that i cant remember, i remember the 1st two because Emily is usually the best one for answers and Matys can be a condescending.. other words that i cant use in polite society lol
    Elsa is marketing i think, dont know about anyone else :)

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Spot on. Same with my interactions.
    Matys is also the guy who ALWAYS denies anything went wrong on their end & almost never gives the compensation...

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I did some testing with both of her evolutions, and it looks like what they did was to "fix" the glitch that she's had for forever now where her actual range for the beam and the visible indicator while aiming do not match; instead of what we would have wanted, making the visible indicator match the actual range, they appear to have gone the other way, ie, reduced the range to match the visual indicator.

Magnetize is now 100% absolutely the better version since it can still pull targets into range that are outside of the beam's path, but it won't collect power ups outside of her beam's path because it didn't actually do that before - it only looked like it did because the actual range of her attack was partially invisible.

13. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Here's a video for the new birds, apparently modeled from some one of these numerous autotune rappers with a "Lil" moniker, Lady Gaga and Deadmau5.

14. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Tiger :)

There's is one more guy out there who comes off Poland with name Marcin - this guy is ALWAYS responding to any tickets and sorting things off hand like giving compensations for freezing/hanging MPDC or getting me back my El Jefe which accidentally fused with QB... He's been very HELPFUL and I actually pray everytime I sent some stuff to them that he would be the man chosen to fix my problems...

Cheers,
    W

15. Tigerangels42038

Thats the other one whose name id forgot, ive only had him reply a couple of times and he has been a nice guy, i unfortunately usually always get Matys although i pray for it to be Emily, i shall now add Marcin into my prayer routine when i have to send in my next ticket lol

I cant believe you got your El Jefe back! it is their fault for being so lazy and just changing the shade of yellow but thats completely out of character for them to admit a mistake and give you something back!

Has anyone elses video chests broken? mine made me watch a video 3 times and hasnt given me anything :rolleyes:

16. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I've had it crash after the ad played a couple of times, only for the chest to then complain about an ad error when I tried to open it again; in both cases I just gave up on the chest entirely. The 3rd time that happened it let me watch a (thankfully different) ad and then functioned normally.

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Looks cool but not sure whether they worth anything. New contents are needed for old timers among us who have all the event birds 1 yr later.

18. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Pray you never get Adam either...

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m stuck. Should I go for Chuck or for the new bird (singular because I already know the other 2 will need to have been unlocked first)

20. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

whether or not you already got chuck, I'd say go for him if you been waiting this long. last chuck event was almost 6 months ago so no point in waiting that long again.