1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Do
    Don't forget, they can always add more probe pigs to mess with black birds and stunners.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah they could do that. I just don't know how the players would react. 2 shot kill... man. Would be bad news bears for them.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

They're all that's stopping me from completing L12 of MPDC's Skill Challenge. And I thought they were a pain in the ass during the last Probotnik event, nothing like having most of your team health gone by turn 3 in some attempts.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

They have done that before. My nephew had gates of hell on level 80 for the Matilda event, even i couldnt get his team past the 3rd move.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Now that the mess of a Halloween event is over,
    any intel for the event after Terence?

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Possibly Pirate Battles. I don't expect it to be any better than past events. I quit at L82 this time - too many small pigs hiding up bigger one's arses. That, and I was a little tilted that Rovio suddenly, out of the kindness of their hearts, decided to tack on the additional levels so close to the end of the event. It was all planned, so why not just launch it as a 2 master bird event?

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Thanksgiving is 2.5 weeks from now. So probably Terrance the pirate or vice versa

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So two events time the turkey gets a rerun?

9. Tigerangels42038

Looks like they are doing a quick pirate event before Terence, id still expect to see his event on the normal event start time in a couple of days though. Will find out for definitely when pirate starts just shortly. My guess though, short 1 day pirate event to boost key resources to try and get us into using runes, Terence event on normal event day to get us back to normal routine, a re-run or core bird event the following week, then cold turkey re-run with the possibility of a new thanksgiving day bird thrown in as well. Like i said just my guess.

A. Wolf and Redwing like this.
  10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Maybe Master Turkey this time for the US Thanksgiving event.

For Terence event I think most of us will try to play for the Master Terence instead of hatching. Terence is a collector item for the veteran Angry Birds players. Most of us resourceful players can probably / hopefully get to the last levels with the regular combos.

This pirate event gives key. I thought there is a clan element in the old pirate event but I cannot remember.

11. Tigerangels42038

That was beach brawl that had clan elements, pirate has always been a personal reward event. That was 1 of the main reasons many were asking for a pirate event a while back when they were looking for a break from events. Since it was personal many could skip it without feeling they let their clan down. They have changed the format though with increasing difficulty, only 1 battle and less rewards.. great idea Rovio screw with the 1 event everyone liked!

A. Wolf, Nyk and feffe like this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

My co leader got this event banner when she logged in for pirate event.
    1541427752080.jpg
    Its the same as the screen grab we already had but it shows the start time being at the usual time and day.

13. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

I suspect that's what we will get, and there won't be any new birds outside of Master versions until the next update, so I put my clan on vacation for the week. They deserve a break every now and then.

14. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Hatchling

So the Terence event will start today at 7 AM (GMT) ? ?

15. Tigerangels42038

As far as ive seen, from my co-leaders pop up, no it will start normal GMT, which is 14:00 or 2pm depending on which time you keep. Basically normal day and time in your area.

16. Epic Buttstomp

For Terence event I will go with 4 Chucks and a Matilda. Hopefully there won't be too many obstacle courses.

17. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

You're going to need a few Red birds on your team. So far, red force fields, doors from hell, Pigs that aren't as damaged by non-red birds.

Also, just found out that the force fields seem to negate Beasts Desintigrate SS. I thought that red birds would be able to get through with no problem but the lightning bolt stops right in front of the force field.

18. Tigerangels42038

Hmmm they have probably upped the difficulty since most of us wont be wasting tickets and will just be going for the Master version, still to not let beasts SS work properly is a bit too far.

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  19. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

As an added bonus, I just played a doors from hell level and the force fields on either side of the gates came back. I think it was the 3rd shot after taking them down.

20. Epic Buttstomp

I do have a Terence in prestige and 2 Reds. Even a Bette in prestige to give do a 2nd turn SS.