1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Well, I just noticed we've lost yet another gem reward. MPDC daily is giving a berry now instead of 5 gems.

As for those leaks, I wouldn't be surprised if Russian players are on some kind of PTR server. A few other beta games I've played over the years had their PTR exclusivly for Russian players. Apparently it's better for business - the exclusivity supposedly is a good lure for catching Russian whales.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Daily MPDC reward has always been 1 berry for me since the update rolled out. You must have just been lucky.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Good old Rovio and their inconsistent experience between players... After the reward nerfs, this is probably the next biggest thing that turns players off a game.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

At least they put me back to 8 tasks for Daily Tasks. I was on the boring 5 for long time.

RNGesus likes this.
  6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I was on that one until they switched me when this event started. I thought they might have been doing that for everyone to make up for the lack of dungeon keys.

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Honestly, I would so much rather have 2 berries than a measly 5 gems, I was actually disappointed when they switched that reward to gems, so it's great having the berries back now.

RNGesus likes this.
  8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Today, I'd rather have a stable connection than any of the rewards. I've lost at least half my event battles today due to connection issues. And, surprise, surprise, it's only ABE that's having these issues.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

3 devices side by side. 1 Samsung S8 + 2 iPads. All 3 feet from router. 1 of the iPad keep on loosing connection.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lost 20 keys and 20 event points yesterday for similar issue. Only ABE. Mine was less connectivity problems, but rather a complete freeze during the loading screens.

11. PappaDale

PappaDale Hatchling

I just started an adventure (Probe the soil) in the black area of the map and while picking the black birds to use one of my Carsons had the purple glow in his preview box. It was the "raging mosh pit" version of Carson. Could that be a teaser for the next event?

12. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

I get this with every adventure, every time there is at least 1 of my birds getting the purple glow. In the long run I think they will all get a master version, but right now it seems to be a bug.

13. PappaDale

PappaDale Hatchling

Thanks Polli, I've never noticed this before. I will have to watch for it next adventure I do.

14. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

It looks like bomb event is next. That icon that shows you what event you’re playing in the upper right corner quickly flashed to bomb when I logged on to the game today

15. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Well according to many people, the next event is a 5* Carson event.

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Reliable people at that. Could have been a cache glitch until your phone loaded the updated event.

RNGesus likes this.
  17. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

This has happened to me every single event and it’s always been correct. Either way I don’t mind. I can use some time to restock or a 5* Carson

18. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Also, the core flock events go in this order:
    1. Red
    2. Chuck
    3. Bomb
    4. Matilda
    5. Terence
    So if the next event were to be a core flock bird event, then it would be Terence, as the previous one was Matilda.

19. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Then again, we shouldn't forget the +75% boosted birds in the next event are black birds. Bomb does indeed fall under this category.

BigBadBigBirf likes this.
  20. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

And of course people share things they shouldn't to facebook. Rovio is taking a lead from US politics and blaming Russian hackers now...
    Emphasis added, original post here on their Flockers page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/AngryBirdsEvolutionFlockers/permalink/2300282463526287/

Interesting to see how this pans out for the next few events. Almost as interesting as the logic that says 'Cyril is an appropriate prize for a Carson event'... I'm surprised they didn't put Geraldine up as the reward For Lucha Libre, or Thrash in Matilda's event. Then we could have got the Rockers set..