1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Not a bad filler event. Hockey playoffs are ongoing (go capitals!!!!) and the bird is good

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ive been meaning to ask, has anyone noticed El Jefe's SS is glitchy and does not always tag the other birds if you kill a pig? Ive noticed it a few times, mostly if its the Thief Pig i kill. Also noticed not all pigs are hit with a 100% hit when used with correct colour bird for that Evo. It doesnt bother me too much since ive just been using him to test him out after getting him, but if he is the only 5* in a newer players team that could be a big issue for them.

Cowboysfan and It'SaBiRd like this.
  3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Mine are just on my dungeon team so I don't have any experience with the damage bonus to non-yellow birds, but I have noticed that the pigs don't get tagged sometimes. Not sure if that's a visual glitch or the super shot not working though.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I didn't get the "Wayne Gretzky" last time. I have more silver tickets to try for it this time, way more with those Eagle Mountain testing bonus stuff.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

ridiculous.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I know. I have 77 silver tickets + 6 gold in the hatching hut, that will get me to 15x with silver alone. I have all the red event silver tickets in my Inbox also. It sounds to me Redtzky is a good bird that I should get my hands on. Saving up for more Chuck is one of those ridiculous idea given I already have 2, as the game goes there are other yellow birds that are just as good.

7. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

good luck to you

8. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_2018-05-21-16-02-23.png

Chuck, Bomb, Matilda..

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Got 50+ silvers and 4 golds (tickets + gems) ready...

10. Tigerangels42038

I thought it might be chuck when i saw the new league rules are for yellow this week, that way players that dont have him will spend trying to get him and level him up as quick as possible before league ends lol

11. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

it feels as i got my chuck just a few weeks ago, so i feel....well, bored is the wrong word, but....why again him so fast?
    Seems that rovio is rolling out 5* bird events more quickly.
    Seems that this will build a bubble too, ´cause if any player has 5* birds the game has no purpose anymore.
    Milk the players and then shutdown.
    I feel really sorry for the beautiful game idea.

12. Tigerangels42038

Did u get him in a chuck event or as a 2nd bird though? I got my 2nd chuck from a 2nd bird so it feel really early for me as well but i know its actually been a bit since the last chuck centred event (we had to go through the other 4 core birds to get back to him so its been a couple of months at least)
    The 5* have been more frequent with every week being a major event (nothing major about them these days though)
    But they seem to have giving us some more time this week with the event not starting until friday so maybe they are starting to listen then we want alternating events and mini event, although if the event still only runs til monday its not long for new players to get chuck

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

But there is no mini event in between this time. Just a 4 day wait instead of the usual 2 days. I suspect someone in Rovio punched in the wrong start date. It's kind of bass akwards to have a yellow bird event not start until near the end of a yellow week...

I have noticed that over that last few months they often have the second bird in a given event be the main event bird 2 events later...

14. Tigerangels42038

yeah what i meant was this might be the start of changes to events, if they have planned events in advance then it might not be possible to give us mini events in between the now, but with this extra time it might be an indication that they have started to listen and it might change in the future, however it could be that they just want to make chuck harder to get with us having less time to try for him, which will make the players desperate to get him spend more gems... Im hoping its the 1st version though lol

15. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

only reason why Id want another chuck is to do the other evolution instead of the fire trail i currently have. Otherwise I have all 3 birds in tis upcoming event

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

LOL... I would only want another one to replace my Present Chuck with another Fire Chuck. But that would only be out of boredom & no new yellows worth improving...

17. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

the last actual Chuck event was awhile ago (more than 2 months)...

19. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

Don’t worry... you’ll have 6* birds to shoot for soon enough. I bet after all of the Aces of the Flock birds are released

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I seriously doubt 6* will ever happen...