1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Denamo

Denamo Hatchling

Was there a 4 star Elf Kowalski? Or are you talking about the regular Kowalski?

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

There was, ended up being replaced, you can search the forums for kowalski the elf and find old posts.

Attached Files:

3. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

This will be the event after Carson Csbze8mJpTk.jpg

Redwing likes this.
  4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thank you! I figured it would be Terrence. Maybe they are slowing down the cycle of core bird events. Must not be bringing in much money once you have 4 of each core bird.

RNGesus likes this.
  5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Aside from the Oct 7 event, you may have predicted them all correctly.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I guess I should have played the Lottery that week :)

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Are we going to have a Master Alien?

I probably need some serious re-stocking on all fronts after Carson event.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. How hard are you going during the Carson event?

Contrary to what Wolf would say, I am betting the farm on 5* Carson. Just got Zain to P4, I have 3 robot Carsons at P4+, and Bomb at P5. I've also got Cenk (oni's) and Xeno on standby, both at P1+. I have Dr. P at 40 evolved, but not enough Evo or essence to get to 100. Plus that leaves me with zilch for the event.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  9. Epic Buttstomp

Currently I have 1 Carson left at P5, robot evo. Given Carson is more usable than many others, I can probably give him a seat in the PvP team.

Going after last couple events and getting Master Matilda truly ready I was forced to ignore few colors in terms of evo materials. Time to slow down a bit.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Rovio seems to be trying to bleed us dry so we spend more money. Creating Master 5* birds is a great way of creating an exclusive class of birds without updating the content through the creation of a 6* class. Too much work for them considering they had to layoff more developers and office staff after the last earnings call. I would say this is a brilliant business strategy. Just sucks for our wallets.

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

My first thought when i read that was "dear god please let that be true".. then i read on and like Epic my resources are going to be decimated after Carson, so i could probably have done with another round of core birds so i could rebuild.. careful what you wish for i guess lol

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  12. Epic Buttstomp

Rovio is inconsistent with their money sucking effort. Event levels were nasty last week regardless what you use. This week seems to be easier. They will have to get a red bird themed event where only red birds get boosts along with gates and obstacles, then we will be all screwed.

13. Epic Buttstomp

What with this 6 birds team in the Russian blog video?

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Do you have a link so we can what video you mean?

PolliSoft likes this.
  15. Epic Buttstomp

This blog that someone here told us about: https://vk.com/a_b_evolution

Look for a post by Oleg Besha (@ 3.47am). The video has a flock of 2 Lucha Libre, El-Jefe, and 3 Matildas.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Unable to watch it so I can’t tell if it could be a team battle or an event battle.

17. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

20181004_150623.jpg

Isn't that the guy that's always leaking things? Is he a developer?

18. Epic Buttstomp

Not smart for him to leak crazy things like this. I like to see a 6 birds team.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Why do you think thats the event & not a boss pig scout battle where you add a friend?

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  20. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Thats what i assumed