1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Not sure if your messing with us or not but i drooled a little...

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

OMG. My Carson can come out of the shadow finally. I just wished I have kept few more. Wait a minute, don't we have a core flock event in between?

BTW. Someone suggestion of adding GF Frost in the event was great. Speed things up.

3. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Apparently no core flock, also if you look at the birds boosted for event are the ones for lucha libre

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Um...if this is fake I'm gonna be sooooooooo pissed. Carson is my favorite bird and I have two of them and another at level 1. This could be awesome.

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

My black dungeon team has 3 Carsons... Be interesting to see how far a team with +200% 4* can make it in the event.

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, GF and Little Pecker are an excellent combo to run in this event. The big pigs don't get a shot off. If you hit the force field posts with your first shooter, GF's mirror images will often hit the damaged post (or you can aim him at it), causing the forcefield to drop and allow him to turn around some of the pigs behind it.

7. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

I have a question regarding tournament rewards. If you don't claim them they go to your inbox for 13 days. But, i never tried to save the energy battery given as reward. Did anyone try not to claim them? Do they go to your inbox also for 13 days?
    The reason is that at the moment I don't really need that 250 energy battery, and would like to save it fir next one.

8. Rccurr

Rccurr Hatchling

Yes, the energy battery goes to your inbox for 13 days as well.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Dang. OP Carson event after Lucha. I’m wondering if I should save my tickets for 5* Carson or go for Lucha.

10. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Thank you!!

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Just curious, does this mean 4* Carson is going to get a nerf?

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

I imagine this will be like when they reissued the original 4 star Elf Kowalski from Christmas 2016 as 5 star Elf Kowalski in 2017. The spots for the 4 star instances in the collection hut went away and 5 star spots were added, but anyone that had the 4 star edition in their inventory kept him afterwards, and you just couldn't obtain that version anymore. Only hitch with that thought though, is why have the first event bird as the 4 star variant if they intend to no longer have him, so it could more so be like the El Jefe, El Gigante scenario. Question we really need answered is whether or not they modified the AOE.

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep.... Nerf or not?

I don't understand you. Do you mean we may not be able to get 4* Carson in the hut after the event like Kowalski? I get both K and El Gigante through the hatching hut regularly.

14. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Won't know until after unfortunately. It all depends on whether they remove the 4 star version from the hatch system. They didn't do that for El Gigante because El Jefe is a different bird, but they did for Elf Kowalski which is different from the regular Kowalski. Only time will tell.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No way they will remove the 4* version... never happened before & no reason to.

16. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It will be more like the scenario of El Gigante and El Jefe

17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

They did remove 4 star Elf Kowalski so it has happened the one time, but yes it will most likely follow the El Jefe/Gigante method.

18. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yeah but 4* Kowalski the Elf was a limited edition bird back from the soft launch, not a everyday bird where you could hatch him at anytime, thats why they just upgraded him, there was less chance players already had him so it wasnt a big loss.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

We will all just have to wait and see. As all of you should already know, they kinda do what they want when they want, and most often we have to figure things out on our own.

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Did some calculations (could be wrong) showing that 5* Carson (not master Carson) does 197 damage at level 1. About 29 extra damage than regular 4* Carson.