1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

My problem was less layout and more glitches super shots and pigs. Half the time I would hit a pig with frost, they would immediately turn towards me. Of that 50%, half of that, they would immediately attack me while glowing blue. The glitches were what made it impossible to beat, and it had only partially to do with the layout.

I also experienced the X rock pig spawn, though I was able to hit that pig with non-black and white birds.

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

The inconsistancy across player experience is what bugs me more than anything else. As a few of the guys have reported, not everyone got the same layouts. And then there's the SS bugs. I only had one instance where pigs didn't turn and have their counter reset by GF, but I had plenty that didn't turn and face Xenoflocker's explosion. Pigs still on 2 or 3 count timers, too.

I wasn't that lucky, unfortunately. And I was bouncing birds around at all angles and doing my best to try to save some TNT crates for that wave...

3. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

It’s live for me right now? Normally it starts at 6am my time and it looks to have started at least 5 hours earlier. If so I’m a fan I can burn through the first 50 levels before bed.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I noticed Rovio is dropping gems in the event levels also. I wasn't paying enough attention to the total amount as I am blasting thru those noobish levels with my ridiculous team. Anyone who hasn't started can take a count maybe?

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Either 425 or 450 including level, personal and clan rewards. I counted them when I started the event. Like you, I'm blasting through them so fast, I've forgotten what the exact count was. I think levels ws about 125 gems.

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

350 gems overall, same as last event. The only changes to the rewards from the last event to this one is they removed 29 XP totems, 3 P totems, and 3 rage totems, all other wave, individual, and clan rewards are the same.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Just for personal + clan rewards there are 325 gems. There are few drops in the event levels. I think Redwing count is correct. Maybe I will count first next time.

All I want is getting to level 50 asap without spending gems if I can.

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

I have them written down from last event, and verified all of it before starting, it was 425 seeing I inadvertently overlooked the clan rewards which gave 75. Individual rewards offer 50, 75, and 125 for a total of 250. And then you get 10, 20, 30, and 40 from the waves for another 100, so yes 425 overall.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Like I said, event levels are being cleared at a blistering rate tonight ;) Already at L75 and got my second Matilda from 25 hatches (and already levelled her to L80 - the XP new system is so good, I can just see it getting nerfed soon), so I'm calling it quits for today.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  10. Compared to the last event this was way easier. More of a walkthru to get the master bird. I never had to do a lvl twice....

Redwing likes this.
  11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

What was your team power

12. About 115k but I had almost the same power last time because of the 400% boost of lil’pecker. I was able to get him on P6.

This time I used the following birds:

Lvl 1-55: Mathilda P7 and P6, QB P3, Lil’Pecker P6 and Red P5
    Lvl 56-68: I exchanged QB with Fringy P6
    Lvl 69-80 I exchanged Fringy with Frost P3

The combination Frost to turn the pigs and Mathilda to clear of worked like a charm. If too many pigs are around Lil’Peckers stun was very handy and for single large pigs Red did the rest....

13. Epic Buttstomp

Stopped in high 50s, ran out of energy for now.

Currently I am running 3 Matilda, 1 QB, 1 Lil Pecker. Not much fun in this force fields galore. I probably will put Miffy in for the next runs. Lil Pecker can't do much if there are too many obstacles in the way. Maybe I will bring in Bomb w thunderdome. That gate with 2 force fields on the side is just bad. No way to open it from what I have seen but the force fields seems to be come down after a while.

14. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

This level setup frustrates the heck out of me...unless there is a pig on the near side of the divider, it is a real pain to hit anything...

15. Yeah right, the force fields let you through after some time. It should be enough for your flock to survive until then. Do you have GF Frost? He is the best in combination with Matilda. When they turn around you can mass destroy most of them.

16. Epic Buttstomp

I can field a full team of white 5-stars because I have few things (all prestige) to pick from: 3 Matilda, 1 Miffy, 1 Capt Freedom, 1 Annie, 1 Steve, 1 Ded5w1n. Problem with that is no SS until 3rd move in 1st wave!! With the force fields / gates in front of me it may not matter anyway if a super-pig is on the other side. Subsequent waves will be SS on all moves. Allowing SS to carry over to next wave was the few good changes made by Rovio.

Unless I can hit the other side, all GF Frost can do is bounce off the barriers. Yes I got 1 developed enough from last week. Flock power is over 100K for me this week.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Thats why I like a QB, he can help knock down some the barriers as a first shot bird & also rack up hits to boost a Matilda shoot in later waves

18. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I can beat this level under normal circumstances...sometimes takes longer than normal, but not that big of a deal...just really frustrates me...my concern is when I hit the nightmare levels and EVERY SHOT counts, this level will hurt me. It seems that if you hit the force field with enough damage it comes down, but by that time in the harder levels it may be too late...

I too can field an all white team, but I prefer my current setup. As I get further I will probably have to experiment. Right now I am using a P6 Fringy (leader), P7 Matilda, P6 GF, P3 Matilda, and a P3 QB. I have a P5 Steve and a P3 GF in the wings...Using QB to take advantage of using Fringy as leader...

19. No worries, in the higher levels you have not to struggle with force fields or barriers. GF and Matilda will be the best combination for the final levels.

20. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

The next event after lucha libre, 5 star carson, only first to hatch is a 4. But the master for level 80 is a five star yiTsAGU1fgo.jpg 9C6CPMS2WKM.jpg _iwFsFoRfgo.jpg

RNGesus likes this.