1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Yeah but aren’t out of holiday events normal?

2. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

well, remember the game is fairly young since it's only approaching its first anniversary and still trying to get things right amongst corporate and devs so..you just never know with these guys

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I'm not overflowing with tickets but want Chuck, as you can see if got plenty of gems for gold tickets and not many 5*s, do I try for prize 2 Chuck or do I wait till Chuck event? S80509-20211684.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Wait for chuck. It’s never a guaranteed that you’ll get him instead of a 2nd Red.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The odds of getting chuck is not good. I would wait but up to you

I have only gotten the second bird once and got it on the same 10x ticket. Got the Christmas elf at the same time as Santa. Ironically enough I got two elf during the same event. Did not happen before nor afterwards

6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Wait for chuck event and use the time that you have to wait to build up your yellow evos and 1st evo feeding birds so you can hit the groung running when you get him :)

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There's no telling how long it would even take you to get the 1st event bird, and once you do you're just as likely to hatch another of that one instead of bird #2 - in general the only time I'd advocate sinking resources into further hatches once the top prize is reached is if you hit the prize relatively early, and wouldn't mind having multiples of bird #1.

If it was just a matter of trying to collect stuff and you really don't need them for the team, and you have an abundance of resources with nothing better to spend them on, that's one thing, but that doesn't really describe your situation; save your gems for the dedicated Chuck event.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

You are coming along fine. Don't over spent on Doris or Billie. Having a Zain (black 4-stars) will be good. Doris can stay for now until Chuck come.

9. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Is zain better than Carson? Got 3 carsons

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I prefer Carson's wide evo (if you get him strong enough to kill in 1 shot) but Zain is stronger with a smaller field...

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

7D67F634-6EB3-4015-AA80-77E39FA0FB3D.jpeg
    Should I go for Chuck with this luck?

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Remix. You know better

Epic Buttstomp and Booser1 like this.
  13. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

nba bird would be awesome, unfortunately, unless they sponsored to advertise with Rovio no way they'd allow it.

14. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

They have already. Believe it was AB seasons but they did

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

My bet is Basketball, Soccer & Baseball...

16. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Assuming they are past level 60 and high enough (3 or more) in SS ranks:
    Zain will give you that boss kill for sure when you need that but the coverage is smaller.
    Carson will hit every pigs on the screen but the stronger ones will survive. You can grab multiple healing hearts the same time.

For this week 5 colors PvP arena rules, I have a prestiged Carson as the black bird. He cleans up the mess nicely.

I suggest you level up 1 Carson first along with a Zain. Then you can see for yourself which one works better for you. Maybe have both in the flock.

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  17. realsquall

realsquall Hatchling

Will there be a chuck event again in the next half year?

18. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

For what should be obvious reasons I can't confirm things with a degree of 100% accuracy, but based on previous trends, the introduction order of the core flock birds and their respective events has been the order that those events have (so far) been repeating in, so... Chuck should be the next core flock event. Which based on the frequency of events (for instance, how quickly after the Terrence event we made our way back to Red), will probably be soon.

Also it's worth noting that the last patch added spots for a few new birds to the collection tab (beyond the ones for El Jefe), one set of which is almost certainly for Elite Chuck, based on where they are placed.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  19. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_2018-05-14-16-04-20.png

f***..................

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

At least it wasn’t El Jefe again...