1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

UGH, i have to waste 3 Gold tickets this week on another dumb Bomb event... every other week is getting ridiculous for the core birds.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

How do you have so many extra golden tickets?

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im at 10 & i have 4 saved up in my inbox (2 ending in 6 days & 2 in 13 days).
    Plus, I am at level 189 & will need to use 1 so i dont loose the one ill get from the 190 chest reward.

AND, thats not even counting all he silvers ill have to use too... Oh well, its not a new scenario... It just sucks that Rovio is such a dumb non-communication company.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

How do you have so many without spending money?? Is it due to clan events and MPDC type stuff? I only get them when I spend money or hit the event points.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Luck at Eagle Mountain will get you into that silver ticket collection. I have a post in the topics weeks ago showing the mess.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Um, i never ever buy anything in this game.
    If you dont know, when you dont claim the rewards from Events, they roll into your inbox with 14 days to claim them.
    (Not the case with MPDC or chests).

So, I get 2 Golds Tickets each week from Event & a fair # of silvers from EM.
    Its rare anymore that i need to use Gold tickets trying to get an event bird unless its one i really want & its playing hard to get... Therefore, i end up with a lot of Gold tickets that stack up over time...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Glad it’s Bomb since I lost lots of tickets during the Everton event so I need to restock for a good chance of Frost (or a 2nd QB) and Bomb isn’t as good as the 2 I mentioned even though I don’t have him.

Melchid likes this.
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I had no idea. That's really good info though.

Yeah, lost all my tickets trying for Cenk. I don't see that event repeating again anytime soon.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  9. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

The next event after Bomb will be Dr. Probotnik with Angromedon and Xenoflocker birds

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Why Dr. Probotnik again so soon :(

11. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Yay, now I have two events back to back where I don't really need to try too hard for a bird (even though I don't have Bomb, Probotnik and Angro). Refresh my memory, what bird types got boosted last Probotnick event?

12. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

The birds that will get boosted on Probotnik event, will be the main ones from Bomb one (Bomb, Terence, Red)

13. Epic Buttstomp

So where is this Voter's choice going to be?

Dr P's mind control is good for the newer players in dealing with the boss pigs of higher event levels.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That likely means it will be Bomb, Dr. Probotnik, and then Terence before we get a decent event at a minimum. That's crappy. Nearly a month before we get an event worth playing.

15. Epic Buttstomp

Some of us will have 100+ silver tickets and 10 gold tickets going into the "event worth playing".

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I understand the 10 Goldens going into the event, but how do you store so many silver tickets for that long? I can't seem to make it above 40 for more than 6 days.

17. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Play eagle mountain, the silvers won from it will add up. Not going to inbox but to the hatcher
    I bet, soon rovio will take this away also

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the info. Is that prophetic or just a personal thought?

19. Epic Buttstomp

Give me a good event with Grandfather Frost or something equally rare yet powerful (QB, Rooster, etc.) and luck will have it that I burn thru that collection in matter of minutes.

I doubt they will take things out of the hatcher just yet. For those who buy the specials that contain silver + gold tickets, the hatcher is where those will go to.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Seriously Rovio? Are they going out of their way to piss off players? Why the hell do the Vote if they wont ever put up the winning bird?

RemixFTW and Epic Buttstomp like this.