1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. triller11

triller11 Hatchling

Gyulfi IS something you really (should) want, believe me ;)
    The bird is as good as pecker with some special fx.

Buds likes this.
  2. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

As good as Lil’ Pecker? Hmmm....

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

If you haven't beat the bird villain or a little different MPDC challenges yet then the top three definitely needs to be considered. I used the race walking Theo in the a little different one because the slime didn't affect him at all, but in that evo he doesn't go through obstacles like Brenda, but his momentum flash one does. Gylfi I use Lightning parade with the mind control in the blue dungeon and events, works like Ded5w1n3 thrilling beats with a 1 turn control, the hammer time evo works like beast desintegrate stun again with a 1 turn control. Cenk I only have the rogue blast which does the suction, the onis rage one has the heal factor as a skill, albeit not huge by any means at 5%.

Rando likes this.
  4. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

I don't have a Gylfi yet I do want him. A blue bird with mind control is very helpful, which means that if used on the right layout, it could be a pig on pig brawl.

5. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

Damn! I’m stuck on the “a little different” level in MPDC. Of course Theo is the third hatch. :-(

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Actually I only come here so I can remove spam bots and delete posts that break the rules.

Nyk and Magnuson like this.
  7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

And your efforts are appreciated in both regards!

Nyk, Epic Buttstomp, Magnuson and 3 others like this.
  8. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

2 cenks..one each evo
    One theo
    Pecker
    Frost

Puts me at just under 200k with good CC
    Would love my first gylfi.but should be able to get through easily without hatching

9. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Someone needs to start a new placeholder thread for this event...:)

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

With a blue heavy week along with a yellow and a black event birds, obstacle courses will be very problematic.

11. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Which eco is better for the black bird? I don’t think I use them anyway outside the event.

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

I only have Rogue Blast right now, and have never used him. Most seemed to go with Oni's Rage last time around, and can't really say I ever see either of them in the arena. So likely a judgment call based on class for the MPDC challenges.

13. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

I like rogue blast .. pulls everyone in . Outside of event with boost neither is a game changer as far as killing power

14. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

I have already passed all MDPC. So it is not a factor for me anymore. The 5% seems to be really lame even with SMM 20% boost. And the three kick evo may be used for gold farming?

15. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Yeah so i did, that was mostly @A. Wolf though. Although @Redwing says i have a knack for Teeing up comedy moments, he is particularly fond of Red Carson lol.

Rando likes this.
  16. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Yeah pull in is a good feature so that white birds with narrow beams can deal with them all.

17. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I went with Oni's rage. It's a good bird and the healing is marginally useful. With SMM it's an okay combo if you don't have better birds. The last good black birds, in my opinion, are 5* Carson and Eddie the Bird. Bomb used to be pretty great until they "fixed" his thunderdome, though he's still useful at times.

18. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

We can also include master/5* Zain i think...

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I choose Oni's Rage for Cenk as well. He CAN be very good situationaly. IMO the other evo is not different enough from other existing birds...

Nyk likes this.
  20. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

How did they fix it?