1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Right you are! In addition: i have enough keys (900 and 950). Having evo mats maxed is more important if you need to evolve a new bird quickly to pretige level.

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

For runes I rather spend $$ to unequip them from those birds that will be rarely used after events. I have over 100K in gold $$ so that is not an issue. The good runes will be passed around the main event birds. I usually have around 900 rune keys in each category.

Annie14 likes this.
  3. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Rich u. I can’t afford to do that. Waiting for gold runes to be updated.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i never play the current version of pirates anyway so i literally didnt notice...LOL

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I don’t play it either but when I was not there I was afraid there was an update and I did not see it yet

6. Epic Buttstomp

Resource management is what I call. Sell all 1-stars for sure. Sell rage totems and shiny totems when you have more than enough. Gold coins will start adding up in no time.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ive gone from about 30k gold up to about 370k gold since the prestige totem change a while back.
    I wish they would offer other uses for the gold as an option. like giving us a choice of gold or gems for things like Clan Perks & EM.
    I would also love the option to DEVOLVE a bird or change Evos on a bird like how we can pay to take off Runes.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Rovio have this notion the Runes are so good when they are put on the birds, true it that. However they fail to realize players don't need that many in the long run as the good runes are recycled to other birds as needed. The main members of my arena team keep their runes all the time, so as 1 Frost and 1 Pecker.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i would maybe delete that before they read it & make them permanent... not so LOL

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  10. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

This.. havent played since the first week they brought it back. Waste of scouts and time

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

image ron.png

I assume this is a Big Fat Fake.... LOL
    Its possible it may be a Ron event, but NOT like that.

Tigerangels42038 and Melchid like this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Where did that come from? That is a terrible looking splash page lol

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

someone in a friends clan "found it" (dont know where) today but they also posted it with the Bio pic from someones EM reward a couple days ago...
    soooo, seems extremely fake to me.

I just dont know why someone bothers to fake this stuff. LOL

14. Tigerangels42038

Neither do i, its not like we really care, or more importantly ever believe anything until its verified lol

A. Wolf likes this.
  15. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So, a few errors;

Why is there +75% on black birds for a blue bird event?
    Why is there +150%, +100%, +100% for event birds that weren't event birds in the previous event?
    Why is the text font horrible?

C'mon, it takes a few seconds to identify easy, stupid mistakes...

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I also love how the Ron faces are all slightly off center in different ways in the 6 small pics. And the full body pic is stretched out to make him too tall. lol

17. Tigerangels42038

Yeah too tall and in the big pic his bottom beak makes him reminds me of the genie from Aladdin lol

18. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

And that all 6 of his faces aren't his icon faces...

Jesus, if he was on a course for Graphic Design he'd be off after the first day.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

It was a photoshop job several weeks back, someone on Flockers did it as a joke and the Flocking idiots keep bringing it back around, most recently with Platty's data mined 5 star Ron lol.

20. Tigerangels42038

Ugh.. even the eye roll emoji isnt enough for that! (P.s Rovio we really want some new emojis please)