1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I got around 10k gems, 87 tickets, and 8 golds (soon to be 9 when I reach 10k for this event) for Xenoflocker. Plan on spending none for Terence as he is trash and I already have 1.

2. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Good call

3. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I hope Xenoflocker is not gonna be another Birdstiano and really kick some pig butt!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Has it been confirmed that the event screenshots posted earlier is the event we are getting? I know it will be an alien event but the boosted birds dont contain the prize birds from this event? Also anyone know what the 75% boost is? I cant really make out the image

5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The 75% boost in that image is for the "A Little Different" category, and assuming that's a finalized image, we're getting a Terrence event before the new Xenoflocker one (which would be why the listed non-event birds are all from the core flock).

6. Tigerangels42038

Thanks for the info! Ugh another Terrence event, tjat will be another ticket saver for me then!

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yup, that's been the case for me for the last 3 events running (though I've still managed to somehow hatch 1 or more event birds in each just from using silver tickets to keep my total under the resource cap). In-game banner confirms that Terrence is indeed next, so I should have plenty of 10x tickets saved up for Xenoflocker after his event; I technically do still need a 2nd Terrence for the collection, but I know he's garbage so that tempers my desire to spend resources on him somewhat.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Stock up time again. I already have 110+ silver tickets and 8 golden tickets. Last week event earnings have 13 days expiration so they should still be good next week. Let just hope I don't need that many silver tickets to find the event bird.

9. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Can you make a screenshot showing 13 days expiration? As far as i know every event on silver tickets is 6 days. Cause i saved the silver ones also, an as usual 6 days. Prestige totems 1, i think you are lying, and i don't understand what's the point. No one cares how many tickets you have

10. Tigerangels42038

If you collect the tickets from event or anywhere else while your hatchery is full it forces them into inbox with a 6D expiry (actually its 7 days but shows up as 6D because its 6 days 23 hours 59 mins) but if you do not collect any rewards, including tickets, from event before it ends, it is sent to your inbox with a 13D expiry (again actually 14 days since its 13 days 23 hours 59 mins). The 110 part i personally have never had that many but it is possible, if you have the monthly subscription you get 1 ticket a day so can have 30/31 when event starts, 10 from this weeks MPDC, 10 from last weeks MPDC that you forced into inbox, 28 silver 4 gold from past events still not expired, 24 silver 9 gold in hatchery, tickets from PVP depending on what league you are in and any tickets you get from that days EM.

Annie14 and A. Wolf like this.
  11. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Does this not claim tickets work in major pecker also? If i don't claim them they automatically go to inbox?

12. Tigerangels42038

Unfortunately no, MPDC tickets will be lost if not claimed, the best you can do with Majors is force claim them into your inbox with the 6D expiry, thats why in my reply i said 10 tickets from previous weeks MPDC tickets in inbox and 10 from this weeks MPDC, as the expiry wouldnt last you another week to have more

Annie14 and A. Wolf like this.
  13. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Ok, thank you

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  14. Epic Buttstomp

Seeing is believing I guess. Here is the atrocity I have.
    I have some with expiration of 5 days. Who cares? I am not going to give up that 122 silver tickets just to loose few smaller counts in messages. I have at least 2 deep runs into Eagle Mountain last week paying less than 2000 gems each. The types you went up past lvl 62, 10+ silver tickets from the doors, did not see pigs until a bit later....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  15. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Well done

16. Tigerangels42038

Im assuming the 122 is a mixture of bought and EM prizes? They wouldnt stack up that way if they were rewards.

17. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Wow! Looks like you need to start saving up on Evo materials and essences for all the 5 stars you are going to hatch. Please report back with how many 5 stars you got from the 122+ silvers

18. Epic Buttstomp

I bought none of the silver tickets, mostly from EM once I get the 25 count from scout locations and other normal means. Paying gems to continue in EM should not be considered as "bought". "bought" to me means you buy them via Google Play or iTunes from the in-game store using iTune cards or credit card.

I track the hatch statistics before. Bulk of them usually end up with 3-stars. I will track the stats when the new event bird is out and let you guys know.

19. Tigerangels42038

I did not mean bought as in using gems in EM i dont consider them bought either. I said a mixture of bought and EM since those are the only 2 ways of having more than 25 in your hatchery. It was more for any newer players that might read this that might be wondering why they can only have 25 in hatchery when you have 122.

20. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Thanks Epic!