1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any intel on upcoming events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

No that we are halfway done for the Matilda event, does anyone know what is in plan for next few weeks?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Hopefully nothing, all of these back to back events are getting tiresome.

Cowboysfan and jaks like this.
  3. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

no one forces you to play? take a week off

4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I don't think I said--better yet, implied that anyone did?

5. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Yes we do need a break from the special event and bring back the brawl events to save up gems for the clan contribution to keep the clan perks active!

Cowboysfan, jaks and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  6. Epic Buttstomp

On FB there change the cover photo to Red Excavation Event. Apr 25 to Apr 30. Big fat Terence on it.

Given Terence is nothing more than a collector item in my opinion, I guess we can use this event to stock up on silver tickets etc. That is my plan anyway.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Why the hell would they have Terrance right after he was just second bird? Also, isn't he next in line for Core 5 rotation which usually has at least a month gap.

Serious lack of imagination & planning by Rovio who incidentally seem to have completely abandoned the support ticket function for over a week now...

8. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

I don't know how about you - yet I'll go with Heavy Metal in May! :D

S__9871362.jpg

edhorns.gif

Cheers,

W

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Oh man, they missed a great opportunity to add a Luchador bird...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Well they have one now (one of Ron's evolutions), but we could certainly have more.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I meant a 5* bird that would actually get used...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_2018-05-08-03-44-37.png

From the looks of this, it seems like they moved the start time again. Also following the recent Core Flock trend with Matilda, then Terence, I'm guessing Chuck event may be coming in following weeks.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  13. Epic Buttstomp

Do we have other intel from other social media postings?

Red is more like a collector item although she is a hard hitting red bird. I have 2 Reds already. Chuck I think I can use a 3rd :eek: which means I should just stock up and wait for next week. No need for more Bomb for me, have 3 already.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, this event is a total waste of time. Already got a Red I don't want during the Terence event.
    I give up on Arena too as I finished 6 place just barely out of 4th & 5th due to even more errors during the last 5 min (plus the 2000 or so I lost during the week)...

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I would almost bet that the next real event will be basketball bird. The football bird came out after the super bowl. Basketball is getting toward the finals. Thus a good time for it. They have done NBA with angry birds in the past

Summer would imagine a soccer/football bird for the FIFA tournament

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I'm surprised how quickly they put out the last 3 events with the 5 Core birds. Before these, it was like 1 every 5-6 weeks or so...

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m waiting for a Captain Freedom event as he hasn’t been seen for a long time now.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  18. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

You mean he right lol?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  19. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Only 3 colors left to choose from, knowing Rovio, they'll be stereotypical and make it a black bird that dunks on pigs or something..btw, football bird came out before superbowl then they ran the event again after

20. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Wasn't this a 4th of July bird?