1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any idea about next event ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0lty, Nov 20, 2017.

1. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

2. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

its a Turkey coming next!

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Yea Facebook said cool turkey, Steve and Dutch

Plus Eddie power will be increased

4. Bwango

Bwango Hatchling

LOL its a TURKEY, and a pretty weak one at that!
    Rovio laid an egg for ThanksGiving :p

Wintermute likes this.
  5. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Ugh, so the turkey is mediocre for PvP, Steve is crap, and Dutch is mostly crap. Yay!

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

I haven’t seen the update for iPad. Is it out for other platforms?

7. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

We wont know if he is good or not until we see the evolutions

8. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

go to app store, I got update hours ago...

9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

It is more than likely chuck will be a better bird. But as I said, we wont know this 100% until we see the evolution.. The supershot you are seeing now could drastically change.. Just like how it drastically changes for blue annie and eddie........... Who knows if its going to be a yellow damage booster at level 60....

10. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

11. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

and by the way , if that super-shot does not change with the evolution.. then this bird is mehhhh. It says hit birds will take extra damage next turn.

well for one.. He is a yellow bird.. So that means if he cannot kill pigs in a straight line then hes garbage.. Because even doris can do that... so the yellow bonus damage would hardly be useful because whatever is hit should be dead with a couple bounces.

And two... The fact that they have to be hit to receive extra damage is moot because they are already damaged for the birds to easily mop up without any need for a yellow damage boost... Its just going to end up in being massive overkill damage .

So if the evolution does not change this bird.. I'd say this bird is average to poor. Redundant Supershot because the damage bonus is pointless when the pig is already damaged...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    Riedgu likes this.
  12. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

The only way I can see this bird being useful is if it became the first bird with an SS countdown of zero (unless the SS changes when evolved to a more useful one). Chuck is great and all but his hits are not that high damage (while this doesn’t really matter too much in pvp it does in other parts of the game, plus even in pvp your bird can never have too much damage in my opinion) and having this bird with a zero SS WOULD be awesome! That being said, I don’t think there is any way Rovio will ever give us a bird with a zero SS countdown, so while I hope this bird will turn out super awesome I am certainly not getting my hopes up...

13. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Or you could just check the forum for people who got him and have tons of money to blow on leveling him up to see what they think about him. That way you can just save your coins and wait till the next yellow day, it would also allow you time to decide which of the 2 lvl 60 evolutions are considered better by the people with tons of coins to blow ;)

Riedgu likes this.
  14. Alex Jang

Alex Jang Hatchling

Sadly they actually didn’t increase the Eddie power, they just fixed the lag after using his SS

15. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Confirmed. Eddie is no stronger. And the worst part is that even if he sucks you down but doesn't per se kill them they still throw poop on you. The whole point of Eddie was to suck them off and at least make it a wash so they couldn't still give damage. WEAK SAUCE ROVIO. WHERES QUEENIE?

Riedgu likes this.
  16. Abis

Abis Hatchling

is there a list with all event and the birds we can get in them ? i wont spend my premium tickets on the turkey. i need white or black birds to be first from an event. like eddie for example.