1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Update...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The newest update from yesterday has two changes I've noticed. The first is that most of the glitches have been resolved and the game has stopped crashing frequently.

The second, they nerfed the Evo mat payout for the 3 wave pigs and mini-dungeons. Now they payout 35 Evo mats instead of 45. I'm not happy.

EDIT: it seems they fixed it or changed it back.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I still dont have this second update available unless it was an automatic one..

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I haven’t done the new update that came yesterday because I heard the evo rewards for boss fights dropped to 35. Should I do it or wait a couple more days?

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It seems they fixed it. I just fought a boss And 3 wave pig to test it again and it's back to 45. I'm not sure what happened.

5. JustSomePleb

JustSomePleb Hatchling

Thank god they fixed the constant crashing, that was a really pain in the angry birds.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

They seemed to reduced the amount of silver tickets that dropped and EM is unplayable for. It works but I get a pig in first three tries and I have made it to 10 once with getting a pig three times. Thus one and done for me

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah. I have only gotten one silver ticket out of the boss piggies since this event began. Normally in a week I get 10+, not a huge number given the number of battles, but helpful during the events. The constant changes and ruining of the game is upsetting. I'm not sure if I'm going to renew my Eagle card this week.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Oddly enough, I had a great day yesterday with EM. Got to 52 only hitting 4 pigs. 41 silver, 1 gold & 3000 coins.
    But the 3 days prior were way worse than normal for me...

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

41 silver is huge. I think the most I've ever gotten was like 28 and a golden and that was back when it was still gold reentry and they had just started beta'ing the bonus level 12, 22, 32 etc rewards.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, best ive ever had. even when I got to 70, i never had 41.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

My EM has been awful. I usually keep finding a pig at floor 9 so I give up when I get past the jackpot floor after.

12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ive never got to level 70, even back when EM was much easier and gave out gems to help compensate how much we spent. Dont have the gems to reach it now. :(

Redwing likes this.
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I got there 2x. Once was QB (cost about 700 gems after the gems i got in there) & the other was when the April server error fiasco happened but it froze so I never got that bird... Dutch I think?

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ouch! Did customer service not give you it back? 700 for QB is a bargain! Id pay that any day lol

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

NOPE! Fought with them for 3 weeks & finally settled on a Claude to shut me up. But they did not give me ANY of the lost gems, gold & keys from that week of hell.

16. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

The highest I've gotten is L80. From memory, it was a good run, with lots of silver tickets and pig at 800 gems (so about 1600 total) before I quit. Unfortunately the bird on offer was Birdstanio Eagledo... That said, the only other 5 star blue bird I have is Murphy, and I did get to save those tickets for the next event, so I can't really complain.

17. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

At least Birdstiano isn't just always available normally - the regular "top prizes" advertised in Eagle Mountain are all birds that you can technically hatch at any point; they were also always available as prizes for reaching level 70, what changed somewhat recently is them restricting it to 1 of the 2 possible 5-star birds that are not event specific, and letting you pick which evolution you want - before you'd get a randomly selected one from the pool (of 2, so 4 possibilities total), like you do when you reach the floors that award 4-star birds.

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I think my wife and another person in my clan have gone into the 90s once. My wife went deep because she wants Dr Probotnik and she has tons of gems for the push. It got expensive and she stopped. I have gone to the 70s but stopped after the last golden ticket. Not much point to push when you really don't want that bird again.

19. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

True. After this last event though, I'm starting to think maybe Rovio should think about releasing event birds into the regular pool after a period of time. After all, you can get the core flock outside their excavation events
    Yeah, I noticed that. I have a three Claudes that have come from hatches which I'm slowly levelling. I started playing in April this year. From memory, EM was offering choice of evolution then, so I've obviously come in at a point where some aspects of EM are better than they used to be.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You only NEED 1 Claude... as leader.