1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annie in Eagle Mountain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Piggy McCool, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

On Thursdays when white birds are in the Eagle Mountain, is Annie the prize or does it alternate between her and Steve, or is Steve the prize when white is in the Eagle Mountain and Annie on Thursdays?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

generally alternates her & steve

3. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

about how many gems do I need to spend for the pig to get annie at floor 70?

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Several thousand. It all depends on how the game wants to treat you, though. I was tracking my runs - https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/eagle-mountain-has-patterns.8411/
    TBH, the only patterns I could find was that EM does seem to have a pity timer (just not a very generous one). You can trigger it either by playing daily with diminishing returns, or by not contiuing after the first pig. Either way, it takes about 10 days or so to cycle it. Your own patterns don't matter too much in the grand scheme. The pig gets placed after you make a choice. If you're on pity timer, it is possible to get passed the first 20 or so levels without getting a pig. After that, your odds are the same as anyone else.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

It is generally NOT worth trying to go for the floor 70 pig unless you are getting super lucky. Just know that even if you get into the 60's cheap, you will likely still hit several pigs before 70. I have been playing close to a year & only gotten to 70 2x...

6. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

how can I get annie then?

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hatch her in the hut. She is not a special event bird.

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Piggy. Annie is not worth spending real money or significant diamonds

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yes, she is a decent bird but not special at all. there are several better White birds.