1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annie + Claude healing

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Matticus, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

Hi all and sorry if this has been asked before!

It looks like my Annies' super shot, when critical, only get me healing at random thanks to Claude. Sometimes I will get life back and sometimes not at all when she does critical damage. Am I the only one and if not is there an explanation (e.g. some kind of nerfing)?

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Matticus :)

Well... When I was using my Annie couple hours ago for the last time - everything was perfect, so...

1. Are you SURE you're using Claude on lead? (Forgive me such silly question, yet I believe I've seen so many setups including Claude and Heart's Annie already in PvP... And many of them being just DIFFERENT (having these two birds)... If yes -> 2.

2. Annie HEALS you (no matter of the evo you will choose) for 6% of the critical hits damage (and they are boosted to 35% more damage thanks to Claude leadership, BTW)... To have the benefits of this particular skill you need to make her hit really hard... For example my HA hits over 27k with crit hits and she's P7/ss9 (soon to be 10)... And everything's fine: I am not getting THAT MUCH damage to use that ability quite often... And if I really DO get hit it's hardly felt, so I always RESTORE my health back when it's Annie's turn...

So either way - your Annie super shots being too weak to fully heal you, or your critical hits doing not a LOT of damage (which some part is going for healing)...

Cheers,

W

3. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

Hi and thank you for your reply!

I am affraid none of these 2 potential explanations applies. I do use Claude as leader and I think my Annies are strong enough (P8 and SS10).

As I said I sometimes get nothing at all back and some other times it works normally. It seems random. With Chuck for example I can see my pv coming back at every critical hit (even though not much) .

4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Do you have Frosty by chance, Matticus? Just to try - with his abililty for turning the piggies' backs my super shots (and so healing) works everytime I use my main Annie (Strong Evo), the other one (Early Evo) I am using at the dungeons right now - and with her applying crit hits seems RANDOM - one time works, 2 other not, which not bothering me anyway to be honest, as having team far stronger that this one on insane to loose, actually...

Cheers,

W

5. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

Exactly.
    The point is not about how to get around the bug or whether it is detrimental to win. The point is to report a bug :)

6. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

The same problem here. Annie's SS doesn't even heal at all. Been like that for 2 weeks at least. No idea whats wrong.

Matticus likes this.
  7. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

I think the situation is even worse now for some reason. Shall I report this issue somewhere else or is the team aware of it?

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

In general, I am not seeing much healing at all from using my new Claude as leader. To the point where I am not sure that his healing ability is working at all this week?...

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

It demonstrably is working this week, or at least it is when the AI is piloting teams that use him as the leader (which is super annoying because it almost always makes battles drag on longer).

10. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

He works fine with other birds, I just have problem with Annie.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, well I don't really consider what the "AI" team does when it comes to equalization or fairness since it is run by Rovio.
    I have also had several instances lately where 0% comes off the other team when I kill all the pigs. It has generally been an early wave of the 3 pig layout.