1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry Hurt 3 - Come Help Us Build a Clan!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by annem302, Sep 4, 2018.

1. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

Clan members wanted to help rebuild Angry Hurt 3! No level requirement; clan requirements as below. Send in-game request to join!
    Hurt2-min.png

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I’m not sure how a clan of 7 low level players can be this high. Thus, I do not want any part of it. Not willing to spend that much money

Good luck though

3. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

Thank you for wishing us luck. The facts are that my main clan inherited this clan when a member joined us - it was dormant then, although it was a level 27 clan. We’ve decided to rebuild it as a sister clan to ABE Nesters - a place where members can take a break from the constant events, help other players grow, etc. We aren’t asking anyone to spend money - that isn’t what we’re all about. I’m sure it sounds odd, but it is legit. And we’re enjoying the challenge of starting over again.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

No kidding about that. You need to have about 30 good players to get anywhere.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Recommend you join another clan that cleaned house and has similar approach. Would recommend mine but up to you all

6. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

Thanks, Gatorops, but we’re all quite happy in ABE Nesters. Clan leadership has been playing together for over a year in the main clan - we’re using second accounts to rebuild this one.

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good luck then

8. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

annem302, I sent you a message about joining Angry Hurt 3.

9. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

@Piggy McCool - I don’t see an in-game join request from you. What is your in-game name, and I will send you an invite.

10. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

I sent you a request to join your clan. My in-game name is Pig-12345. Thanks!

11. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

Does this clan gather a lot of event points?

12. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

I accepted your join request. We’re doing our best to gather event points! We’re already near the two silver tickets reward.