1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angromedon Evolution Mix-up?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Guestiguess, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Guestiguess

Guestiguess Hatchling

I've been holding off evolving my Angromedon, because it looks like there is a bug with the final evolution. I sent in a ticket about the bug, but haven't heard back yet.

Anyway, this is what I see vs. What I've seen posted in the forums. Screenshot_2018-04-08-09-09-07-01.jpeg 060DF0D1-0F87-46BB-B507-D73917DFACC0~2-01.jpeg

2. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

You can safely evolve your Angromedon, the Splitbull/Stellarize skills for the two evolutions aren't reversed, it's just the names of the skills that got switched around; I'm not sure if it's just a visual glitch or if the names were actually switched in the backend, but lots of players see the same thing you do (I'm one of them) .

It's also not confined to just The Angromedon - Greg used to have Stellarize and Wade used to have Splitbull, but now those skill names are reversed (just like Angromedon the actual description of how the skill works, and in-game effects, are the same as before), which makes me think that it is an actual change and not just a display error (whether the change was an error is the real question).

Guestiguess likes this.
  3. Guestiguess

Guestiguess Hatchling

Huh. Well that's good to know. I was worried I'd evolve it, only to have the "glitch" fixed and wind up with the bird i didn't choose.

4. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Got both evolutions. I can confirm what Gildan said. If you ignore the name of the skills and just read the description of the skills, they do what they are meant to do.

Guestiguess likes this.