1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Infiltration Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skit, Aug 7, 2018.

?

Dr. P’s event buff

Poll closed Tuesday at 2:24 AM.
  1. 200%

71.4%
  2. 275%

28.6%
  1. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Billy the Blitz... isn't underrated, he's legitimately the worst 5-star yellow bird in the game (or tied with Cyril for that distinction, depending on if there are fans present or not). It's just that even the worst yellow birds aren't as ill-suited to PvP as certain entire colors are (yellow and white are unambiguously the strongest PvP colors).

Don't believe me? I happen to have in my collection Billy the Blitz and El Jefe, both at P5 with their super shots at rank 5, so the comparison to be made is as fair as possible:
    • Billy does 2,296 damage with a super shot timer of 3.
    • El Jefe, who is also not especially well regarded, does 2,446 damage with a super shot timer of 2.
    Typically the longer super shot timer is the trade-off that comes with extra damage, but Billy does less than the weakest 5-star yellow bird with a 2SS timer (my Lady Bacon is also P5 but has her super shot at rank 6 so the comparison isn't entirely fair, but for reference it's 3,572). His attack adding additional combo hits is nice in theory, but at 3SS most matches are already over by the time he would be ready, so what you really want from a 3SS bird is a finisher, not a low damage attack that boosts the next one.

Bad for a yellow bird is still an entirely different metric than red or blue though.

2. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Hatchling

Ya ..cant argue with the numbera. May be that hes been in my team forever as one of my first 5 stars so I have an affection for him. Love the yellows and while chuck is my and most people's favourite its good to have a yellow that doesn't attract all the bombs around you. I'll admit if i ever get a QB I'd replace BILLY in a second.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Its always hard for players to replace their first few 5* birds...lol
    Also, the Arena is soooo easy now with the health drop that having a "perfect" team is just not as important as it used to be.

But, Matilda can potentially knock an entire turn off your matches & that is a real nice thing.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yup, having a team that can stay alive long enough to collect the health power ups consistently is the most important factor.

Cowboysfan likes this.