1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Infiltration Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skit, Aug 7, 2018.

?

Dr. P’s event buff

Poll closed Aug 14, 2018.
  1. 200%

71.4%
  2. 275%

28.6%
  1. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

I got the bird on x22, had to use a number of silvers and 2 gold. I went for the Hunter's.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Are you happy with this version?

3. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I went for Hunter's for the first one, got the second without much effort so I'm also evolving a Xenoblast. I guess Hunter's a bit more reliable. hope to make a great combo with him and Miffy's Crossfire (Grouping 4-6 birds giving her additional damage + 3 crits:rolleyes:).

Blast seems powerful to use with Matilda, but I didn't find any other "Supernatural" bird in my flock so...

4. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I am going with Xenoblast since I also have a Frost along with 2 Matilda’s that is supernatural. Can you confirm if all the pigs turn towards the explosion and are pulled closer or only the ones that are hit? Also how big is the Aoe?

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

What are the "Supernatural" birds?

Given I have 158 silver + 9 gold. I decided to hatch 80 silver and 1 gold. 66 3-stars, 18 2-stars, 2, 4-stars, 3 5-stars. 1 SS totem. The 4-stars are: Ron + Zain. 1st Xenoflocker at ticket 45 (9x), Thrash at ticket 52, 2nd Xenoflocker at 61 (3x). No more hatching now but may start again later. Could loose 20 or so silver tickets eventually due to expiration but that is fraction of the 80 I still have.

I have many 3-stars lvl 20 evolved black birds along with Rage totem to get at least 1 Xenoflocker up there quickly. Trying both evo for completeness.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Ceez likes this.
  6. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

It says in the description, or you could filter on the category just like you do color based filtering. Each evo differs and depends on your flock. Mine are, Matilda - Magnetize, Frost - King of Winter, Santa - Deck the Halls, Birdstiano - Boom Shot, Eddie - Soul Sacrifice, Byron - Wide Upgrading, Zain - Insane Crit and Darlene - Counting Combo Deadpool evo.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

31x (my new record) & then it crashed when she popped on screen.
    Totally insane. Thanks for that Rovio

Ceez likes this.
  8. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Wow! That sucks, do you still have her in your inbox or not?

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

havent had time yet to look. like 600 in box...lol

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

156 hatches & then a crash on the event bird... smacks of Rovio Bullsh*t.

Ceez likes this.
  11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Forgot to post my results. Got a Dutch early on then got Xeno at 11x or 12x chance. Went with Hunter since I don't plan on using a full Supernatural team. Xeno is pretty good due to her having a bigger range than other 5* black birds.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I guess I should be glad I did not hit Hatch All with my 158 tickets.

BTW. You only hatch 156 so how come you have 600 messages?? A sell all before the event would have helped.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

its full of black birds to replenish evo mats a bit

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Well according to that reply i got to my ticket about where the &#%$@! Is my Redtzky she SHOULD be in your inbox.. however the reply was from 'he who shall not be named'.. so who knows, fingers crossed it is though!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  15. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I'm not sure but I think its Aoe (Hunter's) is as big as Dutch's Huge Explosion evolution. Haven't compared the Aoe with Xenoblast because I haven't enough materials :oops::oops: As far as I've seen, only the pigs that get hit get pulled to the center but it pulls them as strongly as Eddie the Bird does.

16. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Thanks Melchid, After watching the Hunters Evo in action video on the Flockers page on Facebook that someone had posted, I went with Xeno. I think it depends on the set of birds that are already in your team to make use of the leader bonus across different colors. I have 2 Matilda’s and one Frost, so the bigger aoe doesn’t make much sense for me although an aoe size like Carson’s would have me go for Hunter’s and also if the Hunter version pulled the pigs in first and then turned them and finally explode, would be comparable to a black Matilda which is certainly not the case.

17. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

Sure, it's good. I currently leveled it to P5, and ss lvl6. In the ongoing event it makes huge damage!

18. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

What’s your core flock Pollisoft? Just curious

19. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Got Xenoflocker at ~x5 during a 47 ticket spree. Got Dr. P after 7 silver from the inbox (after the 47) and using 3 golden (~x11).

Also got a Bette, Jacquie, Ron x2, and a Kowalski.

I'm debating on which Evo as I only (plan) to get one Xeno. I have a Bomb P3 as leader, Matilda P2, Chuck P4, Ricky Red P6, and Carson P2.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

My recommendation is to replace Carson with xeno onceupgraded. Would do the upgrade that is not hunter with your team but up to you