1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien abduction event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So the previous screenshots were true. Now we will have Alien abduction event and the next one will be Easter event.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So as we know Claude is awesome but it's not worthy to waste that many tickets to go against luck when the next event is for Miffy, Harbinger of Doom

Angromedon is meh, better wait for next event and try to score Frost, who will also be second in line.

So if you want to get Dr. Probotnik - it is the time. But he is ranked as 5th in Black 5* bird tier. So he is only good for his mind control ability

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Judging by the fact that I have all 3 birds in the chart already, I’ll just go for silver tickets.

3. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

Can you explain this? Which is the order of best 5* Black Birds? I read somewhere that Dr. Probnotik was good. I have currently no 5* nor 4* Black Bird (only Kowalski and I don't like black dominion at all) so I was thinking about putting some tickets and gems on this event. I didn't even try to get Bomb because people said it wasn't worth it.

Shall I try to get Dr. Probnotik?
    PS: I really want the white bird from easter event but I have currently 2 goldden tickets, 25 silver and 5k gems. How should I use them?

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What is your priority white Easter rabbit or getting a black 5*. That will be your answer. I prefer bomb over Dr P. Dr P is not bad though

I would recommend only doing the minimum on this quest and going for it for the white bird

Melchid likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I assume you are newish to the game?
    Save your tickets. Carson will probably fall in your lap at some point & he is much better as a 4* black bird than most of the 5* black birds are (at least until you are much stronger). If you do happen get Dr P. at a low ticket cost, go ahead & use him but I would personally not prioritize getting him...

esor and Melchid like this.
  6. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Probotnik doesnt deal the damage just prevents one pig from dealing damage to you. So in PVP he isn't that good.

In MPDC he's useful, because you can avoid damage. But I prefer to attack than to defend

And the list - look for "Bird tier list" post in discussions

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
    Melchid likes this.
  7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It's stupid to put Claude in the event

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

They only did it hoping dumb players will waste tickets & gems trying to get 3rd bird (which is nearly impossible).

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

But chances to get a 5* bird is the same for any bird. (At least support says so)

But yeah, not worthy to waste your tickets for Claude here

10. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

Thanks! I will wait for Carson then. I Will spend some silver tickets on Dr. Probnotik but no golden ticket.
    My team is already kind of solid in PvP and MPDC so I just need really good birds to swap for Jackie, Billie and Doris :)

Riedgu likes this.
  11. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I have Dr. Probotnik and the cleveland steamer is good for pvp to wipe the board but the aoe is so very small that I prefer Instant Void Eddie. If I was starting out, I’d want to get the easter white bird, Miffy. It looks like the bird has amazing leadership abilities.

Melchid likes this.
  12. Kuzmins01

Kuzmins01 Hatchling

Did they just increased the golden egg points needed from 2600 to 3900?????

13. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Yes they did....and they get rid of the silver ticket for 750 points in the clan rewards.

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I already took the silver ticket :D

but they are idiots to do things like that

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

the last several 5 day events were all 3900. They only lowered it to 2600 (I think on accident) last time for some unknown reason...

16. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening, everyone :)

So... When the event has started I was about to collect 2600 artifacts... And was with mulitplier x6 to hatch the 3rd bird (or get the dupes of other two)... While restarted the game it happened that now I have to collect 3900 artifacts and my multiplier has been DECREASED to x3, despite I haven't used any tickets since then... Oh, and I wasn't able to get silver ticket for 750 points as clan reward - ''The reward cannot be claimed'', when I've tried later on - sure it wasn't silver ticket as I am monitoring everything and checking as soon as it pops up - yet now I can't figure out what was the reward and if I got any in fact...
    Here are some screens from beginning of the event and now...

Cheers,

W

Attached Files:

17. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

This is absurd!! While 2600 is reachable for those of us who have jobs, 3900 is not. Why do they continue to make this game impossible to win anything worthwhile...

18. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I'm going to ask why did you go for Probotnik since it shows that you've unlocked The Angromedon.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I suspect that they accidentally started the event at the same 2600 as the last one (which was likely a mistake as well) & when someone at Rovio realized that a couple hours in, they changed it. There is no reasonable excuse for this though as once the mistake was made, they should have just left it alone.

There are probably set rewards for each layout & that is likely why the early silver ticket was inconsistent. Still, total BS & ineptitude...

20. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Remix :)

First event bird is Probotnik - I didn't have him yet and I wanted to - got him - then got Angromedon (my 3rd one - which I didn't mean to go after at all - yet still got him again - no complains, really... As I've got Angromedon - I've unlocked Claude - which I won't be trying to get (I have two of him already - each of them with different evos)...

Cheers,

W