1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien abduction event (27Mar19-1Apr19)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I guess I am in for a "tough" one. Somehow I am the only 1 in my household of 3 players that don't have Master Dr Probotnik!!!! The other 2 I have few each. Not really matter as Master Claude will take lead and Master Ded5w1n3 will come in as CC. At least I don't have to swap teams.

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Maybe these guys, also have a third Angro, and second Xeno I could fiddle with. Either way I think I'll be alright. 20190327_070507.jpg

4. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

"Our servers are currently under maintenance. We will be back soon :)" so much for getting started on the event!

ELLY and Monty Topple like this.
  5. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Cool: event is going to start NOW and i get a (never seen before message) about server maintenance ... surprising never ends :confused:

ELLY and MR99999 like this.
  6. Epic Buttstomp

Oh no!!! Rovio server farm has been invaded by aliens. Time to call in the US Colonial Marines.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Server farm? You are talking about that single win98 driven 486er machine? True alien would never .... ;)

Nonny likes this.
  8. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

Great timing, whole morning available to do the maintenance, but no, they had to wait for the event start time to do it.

9. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

Event now starting in 41 minutes

10. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

And again i'll safe the most of my tickets Some silver in the mailbox will expire and I have to use one gold ticket to prevent it from expireing

11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Just under 90 minutes with the team I posted previously, and now I can go about the rest of my day lol

For those still without update, it has pretty well been suspended until they get the bugs worked out.

12. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

A0F6AAE7-1ACC-40A0-9416-8F0142D8B73B.jpeg 01AFFBCF-81D4-4420-8F47-680DDAB37F6D.jpeg 3B18A8A9-27CD-4D1A-9A1D-0C845EFF7FFE.jpeg

I succeeded without difficulty.
    The pigs that leave green swamps are very annoying. Good luck to everyone! ;)

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, that green slime always sucks...

14. Epic Buttstomp

The slime laying "Octopus Pig" is always problematic if the birds have to travel on the ground. Certain birds like Brenda X will ignore the slime.

15. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

For the layout with the portal on the middle right, Terence actually is useful if you picked Sumo; he jumps over the entire portal!
    (Red works too but he's only buffed half as much as Terence this event.)

The Great One likes this.
  16. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Just got my first (Master) Xenoflocker. Evo choice?

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i think it depends on what you plan to do with her long term... i find myself rarely using mine.
    That said, i personally like the Xenoblast version's ability & leader skill. its a little more unique IMO than Hunter (though im sure many will disagree... LOL).

18. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Hm... I think Hunter's Blast appeals to me more, as it "draws all pigs closer to the area of explosion."
    Although there is "marks them to receive more damage by supernatural birds the next turn."

Yes, both evo's appeal to Matilda here...

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

in reality, not many black birds are great in arena or events.
    I tend to look at at potential usefulness / uniqueness at this point more than damage when i chose a new evo.

20. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

May go with Hunter's Blast, then.