1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI Lost Blue Dungeon for Me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redwing, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

We all know the AI can't drive, but it might pay to keep an eye on things in the dungeon if you use autoplay to get through them. The setup in question was the one with 2 portals and the pigs in a black forcefield box. Usually, the pigs can't be killed until a bird with SS goes through the portal. I've let AI do this setup many times before without problems, so I was quite shocked to find a pig asking me for 50 gems to continue. I hope this was a one off and there's nothing more to it.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That's a bummer. Especially how expensive the dungeons are now.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I'm hoping that I scout one today. Otherwise, there'll be no silver ticket for me today...

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

AI cannot handle that one or anything with gate. Stop the auto and play manually. You need to fire a blue SS bird up the left portal and it will take out those behind force fields.

The only 2 colors that you can trust the AI 100% are Black and White.

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Ai seemed to especially stupid today, considering my blue team is @ 32K. That's a lot of hits from the pigs to kill it, especially when you take into account that the pigs behind the forcefield are 2/3 count timers... As for white and black... AI seems to be programmed to cycle each bird through once without its SS activating where possible for all dungeons. Then from there it uses SS to take out the lowest number of pigs possible. I've seen it do crazy things like fire Matilda's beam at the sideline closest to her to kill one pig, or jump Carson into a corner to leave a few pigs standing. The only reason you can leave it on auto, is that the pigs usually can't deal enough damage to kill even a mid-range insane level team before the AI eventually kills them all.