1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed, please... Best line-up the birds of mine...

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Witkacy [PL], Dec 13, 2017.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Good afternoon gals & guys :)

As the title says - I would like to know how to setup my team as it comes for order:

The birds are as follows:
    Claude (80 max - current leader - and I guess I'll leave him enjoying the leadership, or may be not?) - SS4
    Annie (80+) - SS2
    Eddie (90+) - SS2
    Carson (100 max) - SS2
    Jimmy (80 max) - SS2

So... What to try? Stronger first, weaker next?
    Or do random black & white mix-up?
    Or at last - it's simply irrelevant how do I set them as everyone of them have SS2 unlocked...

In dungeons/PvE - always winning on insane no matter what happens...
    PvP - it depends... It happened that I've lost with opponent with less HP than mine... So I'd like to set up this team the best possible way, to provide both durablity and strenght - the max damage possible... It happens that these birds seems to be the best ones I have ATM... So I'll invest in them heavily, I guess, to prestidge each one of them as soon as possible... The same goes for super-shot totems... Sad to say I suffer the constant lack of them, so I need to be pretty careful, who to upgrade, not having to regret later on the wasted supplies... Thought it would be wise to start with 5*, then Carson, Jimmy last in the queue...

Thank you kindly for any tips and suggestions!

Have yourself a fine day, everyone! :)

2. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Keep Carson as leader. Then put Jimmy 2nd from left, followed by Eddie, and Annie last on the right. In arena use Eddie or Annie 3rd depending on your & opponents health. If u hv lots of health use 2nd strongest betwen Eddie & Annie. If low on health use the strongest between the two.
  3. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Put SS totems in Eddie ( if it's a red skin) as much as u can. He's great in arena. Also put lots into Annie. Carson is not used in arena much.
    Witkacy [PL] likes this.
  4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Funperson :)

Thank you kindly for your tips, much appreciated!