1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adventure tasks.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

1. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

For the adventure, seems I went too far, the power of the pig team is 11k now. I saw some suggestions to stop right after the red land. Now I am traveling from green to yellow then to blue.
    I am wondering if there is an end of the adventure mode? What’s the final power of the pig team? Any reward after all adventure tasks are completed?
    Thank you.

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Story mode maxes at 20k, and scouts on insane max at 30k. The story itself just goes round and round, stops every few battles and has you find items or kill certain pigs in scout battles and then starts back up. It's a great way to kill time and pick up tons of extra resources like tickets, gold, berries and so on.

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I stopped at 9k and it was a great decision for me. All my clock adventures take one P bird to complete and I can autoplay any 3-wave pig or mini-duneon with literally any team I am using at the time. You do get more resources, but unless the evo mat rewards per battle ever increases over 15, I personally see no point in continuing the story mode. Rovio should put a completion reward in it though. Maybe one golden ticket? I would be tempted to finish the campaign for that. Even 250 gems would be worth it I guess.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Hell I run through the whole story three to four times a day, gold, evo mats, tickets including silvers, berries, arena tickets, bird to sell or use for leveling, it has it's benefits. Before they dropped the amount of gold we get between that and the older style arena I could easily nail down 5 to 10k in gold a day. At my level and missing so few birds to have everything, plus the wait time for arena gotta have something to do lol

feffe and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  5. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thank you. I will continue them. The gem pigs should get stronger and won’t be killed so easily.

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Ahhh. I don't have enough time in my day to play that much. I don't even use most of my scouts anymore. I remember when I first started playing I would leave work and walk all the way out to the parking garage on break to use my scout markers. Now, I couldn't care less. And I'm always full of berries. When I need a lot of evo mats at once I'll do the scouts, but for right now, there hasn't been an event in the last 3 months where I haven't been able to prestige at least one event bird immediately after hatching.

7. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Lol, I just started and still in your initial mode. I registered the game about 3 months ago, but just started playing in last 2 months. Pretty fun, just wish I played earlier to join the feast of silver tickets, gems, gold...now, every resource but evo material seem to be harder to get.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The changes have been made over many many months. Used to, the only way you could get a decent number of resources was through scout markers. Plus, old style events used scout markers (very similar to the pirate events). If you didn't use every scout marker you had, no chance of getting your golden ticket. With the latest changes to the new Event Island and Major Peckers Daily Challenge, once you beat the higher tiers, you really don't even need the scout markers anymore (depending on how much you play the game that is).

9. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

As you said, in high lvls you get the highest bonus, but for new players, it’s impossible for me to get the highest lvl reward. Every event bird is new for me. So scout is still precious resources for me. The pvp is limited to one hour per fight is really annoying.. I want angry Santa, but depleted in gem, gold and silver ticket...

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Spot on lol

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I hate to tell you, but unless you want to spend money then you have to invest time and be patient. Yes we get higher rewards and its now easier for us, but we started playing nearly 2 years ago and it was a harder slog when we started than what newbies start with today. Somethings just take time. Join a clan. Grind using the scouts and berries. Do as much as you can and you will get to the higher stuff. But it will take time.. unless you have a credit card.. then they let you skip a bunch of stuff for a fee :rolleyes: