1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Additional game perks to make game more interesting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

From perspective of a "new" player I could say that in this game I can:
    • Do scout missions
    • Battle in PVP arena
    • Level up my birds
    There is nothing more.

Main story line is completed and I have no incentive to advance forward (repeat same maps) because it would make my game harder and I wouldn't be able to PVP in arena, because pigs become stronger.
    I see Major peckers countdown but can't play it
    I saw that there was a calendar to get rewards for playing each day but don't know why it isn't here for everyone (rewards could be up to 4* bird, but the idea is very cool)

Is it possible to hear from game team, what is being planned to be implemented or I have to know that is all grind after red canyon?
    And from community perspective, could you write down suggestions what is needed to be changed? I could make a list and add all ideas to one place in this post

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I would like to see something where you train your birds so their health and attack can go further than P5 stats. It be kinda like EV training in Pokemon (fighting Pokemon to improve a certain stat) where in this game you fight pigs and your health and attack slowly go up. This can make PvP a lot more interesting since it can be a way to stop quick battling so people can inprove their birds stats over time.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

At this point you are collecting birds and grinding out to level your birds up. Only level birds up on specific color days. Save silver ticket for events. Stay in lower levels in pvp or you will not be able to compete

4. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

I find its pretty unfair new players don't have access to major peckor at all, I literally have zero SS totems outside of getting 1 random one per week from hatches and a few from events. Why would you alienate your new player base, the ones most likely to spend more money on the game?
    And I want to add, I got randomly kicked from my clan when I was new, I assume its because I wasn't contributing to MP snouts so they thought I was just leeching

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Often you get kicked of clans because you do not contribute to clan perks or not active enough in events. Not sure if this is what happened to you or not

6. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

this was when I just started the game, it was during the first Halloween event, I think I was 3rd or 4th top contributor out of 15, it was a random clan so it didn't really matter, maybe they just needed room for a friend. But I assume it was for MP since they kept asking people to contribute to it in clan chat. I clearly couldn't then I was guildless the next morning

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

You will have to bounce around until you find one that you like