1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active player looking for clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by KamikazeMimosa, Oct 31, 2017.

1. KamikazeMimosa

KamikazeMimosa Hatchling

Whats up people..

I am an active player that is looking for an equally active clan. I am not a clan hopper but my current clan will be inactive for days and sometimes weeks. My name on the game is Kamikaze level 45 team power of 11K. Looking to get in a good active clan and help the clan to take over the world...

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Have you found one yet

3. RickyBobby69

RickyBobby69 Hatchling

Look for Stacey's Bunch and add Ricky Bobby as a friend and I will definitely let you in our clan we are low but climbing fast pretty much all of us are active I'm weeding out the nons

4. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Hatchling

Ricky Bobby is an awesome name btw. "Save me Tom Cruise!"

CiprianS likes this.
  5. Piggskinner

Piggskinner Hatchling

Top clan Bluemoon has spawned a child! Our brand new baby clan is now recruiting! It is already Level 5 and aspires to grow fast.
    Its run by Bluemoon's founder @RyogaDyana (Bluemoon)
    This is our own - so to speak - incubator that will provide advisory & mentorship, a place to meet with Bluemoon's higher level players that are resting there from time to time or coming in and out for donations, a place to grow with the prospect its hatchlings to join the big brother.
    It is open, anyone level 80+ can join.
    Come on over and share some gaming fun!
    Plz Pm @Mr. Boombastic(Baby Bluemoon) if interested.

6. RickyBobby69

RickyBobby69 Hatchling

Thanks for the comment and if you are still interested we will add you

7. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Hatchling

Thanks but I'm a Cojo for life. Go kick some ass! :)