1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active Level 12 clan Yolks on You recruiting 1 person to replace inactive player

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tabby, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Hi Everyone!

Yolks on You is recruiting 1 new member to replace an inactive player.

We are a level 12 clan. We are all very active and always reach high rewards during the events. Right now we are in 1st place in the pirate event an well over 10k above our closest opponent. We like to chat and encourage one another and we use the Line app for better communication.

Our members are very generous and the clan egg and scout are always activated during events.

*Our requirements: Participate during the events, play on Insane mode, be part of our group chat on the Line app*

No level requirements, no donation requirement. The most important thing is to be active, since we are a very active clan!

Leave a message here if you think you would be a good fit or if you have any questions or you can add me me on line, user name: taffyjean yolks1.jpg yolks2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We were full but now will have 1 spot opening up. We make sure everyone is playing during events :)

3. Sir Newton

Sir Newton Hatchling

Available to join if free slot still available

4. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Invited you, check your angry birds mailbox :)

Invite

5. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We will have one spot opening up, since I will have to boot an inactive player. Currently at 35/35 members but will be at 34/35. If you are active, like winning all of the rewards during events, and want a fun clan- this is the clan for you! Leave a reply or add me on Line : taffyjean

6. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We are now level 13 soon to be level 14 with one spot open currently. Looking to fill with quality player.