1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active event focused lvl 15 clan recruiting new members- we get the gold!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tabby, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Hi everyone... Clan Yolks on you is recruiting!
    We are a very diverse group, from all over the world with one thing in common: we love playing this game!

During the last event, we were one of the only clans to achieve the clan gold ticket with only 35 members! Now, as a newly level 15 clan, we are able to recruit 5 awesome new members to join us!

Our requirements are: Be active during events, play on insane, join our clan chat in the Line app, and play major pecker's.

We have no trophy requirements, no level requirements, and no donation requirements. Despite this, our amazing clan members keep the clan egg & scout active, and donated enough coins to get our clan from level 14 to 15 in only 2 days!

We are ready to get the golden ticket again in the next event! If you are interested, please leave me a message or add me on Line (id: taffyjean) .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We already got the gold in this event, but looking for 2 active players to help us in the next event :)
  3. eskimop

eskimop Hatchling

Hey Tabby, I’m interested in joining ya’lls clan if there is still a spot available!!
    I’m lvl 49 and play ALL DAY LONG!
    I can definitely pull my own weight, and live for the events... that’s for sure!
    Also generous when it comes to donations!!!

Look forward to hearing back from you!!!
  4. mimichiara85

mimichiara85 Hatchling

hi! im interested in joining your clan. Im lvl 69 (well on the way to 70) and play every day, all day long. I work at night and even find time to play when at work lol. I donate to my clan every day, and pay for clan bonuses quite often (depends on the amount of gems I steal from eagles mountain lmao), at least once or twice per month for clan egg/scout
    name's MIMICHIARA85, actual clan ONE FELL SWOOP

see ya soon I hope !