1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active clan for events

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Keenst, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Keenst

Keenst Hatchling

Hy guys, i am looking for a active clan who play on events and aim higherscores.I play all daily perks, arena try to reach 14k this week.I am also in a growth period , lvl up my birds so do not count to much on me on donating.I do but not to much, sry.
    I am lvl 66,
    Team power :23k
    Events i score 8.5-9k.
    I do not want high clan lvl with huge expectations , just a clan who play and aim for big score in events
    My current clan scored 120k last event, if you do more let me know.
    Thanks

2. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Black_ice has one spot open, we always get clan gold. We do not have a pvp requirement. We do ask you get personal gold in events, 500 xp donation per week daily tasks meets donation requirement, do mp daily free run, daily tasks, and inform us if you need to be away over 24hrs do to real life. We are invitation only so if we seem like a fit let me know and I will send a invite.

3. Keenst

Keenst Hatchling

I cantmake personal gold atm.My team its not maxed.I do max 8.5k-9k so far.I saw your posts before i i knew i do not met the requirments.If you still accept me il be gladly to join

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Send me a PM including your game name. I will make room for you in Angry Porkchops.

Main thing is you try the hardest to get at least the personal event max amount for event. MPDC contribution will be good. Spare us the whatever in XP to complete your daily task. We got to 2nd last clan reward in the last event. All members have lives outside the game. Some are family and friends in real life.