1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolute Blinding Rage about Rovio's "Customer Service"!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Jun 21, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I had 2 service tickets that I was waiting way too long to get resolved. Finally this morning I got responses from MATYS (Oh, the horror!). He is one person no one ever wants to hear from as we all know that he is a total tool & never ever admits Rovio screws up.
    Sure enough he said they were my fault & too bad...

1) 17.5 days to respond...
    When I collected my week's Arena rewards, 1,200 Gems disappeared from my total instead of adding to it. So, they owe me 2,400.
    Matys tells me that I spent 2000 gems to buy 8000 gold. Bull Sh*t!!!... I never buy gold. It is a total waste of gems & I had well over 100,000 gold so why the bleep would I ever spend 1/3 of my gems on a few more gold? Also, that does not account for the other 400 missing gems...

2) 10 days to respond…
    I had 6 Gold Tickets saved in my hut & when I woke up one day there were only 5.
    Matys tells me that I spent 1 of the tickets. Again, Bull Sh*t!!!... I only ever spend gold tickets during events & this happened inbetween events (right before Bomb). Also, I think I would know if I used one.
    If it's possible for this to have happened without my knowledge, then there is a serious functionality issue with the game as no one else ever touches my phone...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    RNGesus likes this.
  2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

That sucks wolf, are you putting in a new ticket? Might get someone else answering!
    Im done with putting in tickets, MPDC crashed on level 4 of my gem run so took a screenshot and put in a ticket, Adam replied with the usual "our servers are up and working it must be your connection" BS, then STRONGLY suggested i join the forum for more information on the game.. :rolleyes:o_O

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, I did & asked Matys to transfer me to a supervisor.
    Emily responded with the same Bull Sh*t response / excuse. Then I got bumped to Adam (supervisor?) who did the same but thanked me for suggestions that they have an "are you sure" prompt pop up when buying gold, spending a gold ticket or all silver tickets or spending more than 100 gems.
    I also pointed out that they have replaced a lot of el Hefe for players who accidentally used him thinking he was el Gigante. So, they are willing to give back 5* Birds that were used but not Gems that they stole from me? That's just horrible customer service & very bad business to piss off long time players...

It's amazing how quickly they CAN respond when they want to but it takes 2+ weeks on average anymore when we ask for compensation... Ridiculous!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

What can I say? I am just sorry for you... I WOULD even understand their way of doing, if being all the time THE SAME - which means ''no'' (it's YOUR fault, YOUR mistake, we NEVER do any mistakes etc.)... Something like:
    1. The Boss is ALWAYS right
    2. Even if he's not - see above
    Or if the case would be to give you/compenstate some REAL goods (which would cause actual some real loss for them), but VIRTUAL? Gimme a break... This is no make sense at all... The more some staff is TRULY helpful and wishing to solve your problems, caused by noone else, but you indeed (El Jefe case) and some other - not... So it's totally dependant of their good will (or lack of it)...
    I guess that you haven't done any screens as covering yourself up? So it's just your words vs. theirs... Hard to proove and hard to win I am afraid... Yet if you'd be willing to make a little war, you could spread this on their FB page... Maybe some others had the same issues? Try to write an official complain as bad publicity always hurts...

Cheers,
    W

5. Tigerangels42038

I dont think Rovio care about their image, except in the eyes of the shareholders, but us lowly players that create the market that they make money from.. doubt it. There was a player not too long ago that quit because of customer services and them refusing (rightly or wrongly) to reimburse him, but before he left he posted in here, flockers and emailed the C.E.O of Rovio about it, dont think anything came of that, or if they even noticed..

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, they totally ignore such posts on here & FB.
    Such a backwards company, no wonder they are at half their projected income when they ruin their product(s) more & more with every update & treat customers like sh*t.
    Reminds me of the old saying that a dead fish rots from the head down...

Not sure that it really applies here but the employees are clearly being told or taught to be pricks as it is pretty wide spread.
    I imagine team meetings going something like this: "Ok guys, we want everyone to be more like Matys from now on & make sure to ALWAYS blame the player before doing anything else, even when you know we totally screwed the pooch"...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

I here you guys! Just before the big anniversary event I had 17 premium hatches and when I woke up super early to hatch them for Lady Bacon and Dedsw3ne I only had 3. I called BS and sent them a ticket, no1 answered just completely destroyed my capacity to get dedswin as I ended up with 3 lady bacons after using 10 gold tickets and 2 10x hatches from gems. for a total of 31x multiple and no dedswine where almost 90% of the players in my clan grabbed both birds within a 10x multiple. I was so angry i went into eagle mountain for Frost and blew all of my 27k gems that took me 3 months to save up cuz I swore up and down I was gonna do it to get out of the game. Suffice to say Im still playing on and off, but have reduced playing time to only 10-20% of what I used to do. Never will pay for Rovio to rip me off in the future, and I think they probably know this as I used a free hatch for the bomb and got him. The game is rigged folks, if they wanted to they would give everyone an event bird if they wanted to or limit the bugs that take everyones gems or premium hatches. Now play other mobile games with pvp like injustice 2 etc, cuz they don't have 1% of bugs that Rovios developers have.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So since my "conversations" with them this morning, my "odds" have dropped to the lowest possible denominator all day.
    No boss pigs at all out of 25+ regular scouts. Almost every hut hatch has been the lowest * birds available & no shinny's. I am up to 26x with no event bird (a record by far for me). Just hit pigs on floors 1 & 2 of EM (never hit one on floor 1 before). The last wave of MPDC just had twice as many boss pigs in it as I have ever seem (both times). And I have not seen any event flowers anywhere all day...

Now, I know that technically this could all be an ahem, "coincidence" but after them telling me that they went through all of my game logs to determine that I was at fault, I am pretty sure they are f***ing with me just to be A holes...

9. Danglemonse

Danglemonse Hatchling

Here we go.... Not a frequent poster but... God . Don't get me started on Matys....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Danglemonse

Danglemonse Hatchling

Aaaaannnndd...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Absolute rubbish on both occasions.... My clan places in the top 5 in every event, MP weekly and also fares pretty well in the arena.... I don't need to lie.

They are getting no more money off me... Why can't they just accept when they are wrong??

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Like I said, it is taught to them from somewhere up top. Matys is their poster-boy employee of the month as he pisses off every customer he talks to. "Good Boy Matys"

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Solace likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Apologises ive not been on this weekend so just catching up on posts, that sucks @Danglemonse what a shame you had to get him for both tickets. My recent ticket was replied to by Adam and his reply to join here for more info was laughable since id already warned them no new members can join since the recaptcha is broke, had already pointed it out them so pointed it out again and it was glossed over.
    @A.Wolf i thought there was no pigs in level 1 of EM, how did they manage that??

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

There never used to be but after the update over a month ago, some players began reporting floor 1 pigs & a couple pics got posted.
    I have never seen one myself before that either...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. Tigerangels42038

That completely sucks and way beyond fair.. Jezzzoooooo

15. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

My advice from past experience and it may seem tedious, screenshot as much as possible. Whether its tickets, gems, event birds, inbox items, etc, they cant argue with irrefutable proof and have to compensate you. There was a week I was not awarded any gems for arena despite placing top 5 and I sent a screenshot showing where I placed, next reply from them was a confirmation of the error.

Also, you stand a better chance of getting a faster reply with email updates through their browser portal for customer service vs the in game request.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

The problem is that there is no way to screenshot something that just randomly disappears... I did not SEE the gems subtract. I claimed them, played an arena event & when I came back to the main screen I noticed that approx. 2400 were gone from what the total should have been. Rovio keeps telling me that they can see that I bought Gold with them. That's not possible unless a magic gem spending fairy spent them WHILE I was playing that Arena match. Also, I have never knowingly purchased gold in this game because it is waaaaay too expensive & at the time I had well over 100,000 so buying 8,000 would be insane...

Same goes for the gold ticket, it was just missing 1 one morning. I could see more realistically how I might have accidentally spent 1 since the damn buttons are way too close together (IMO on purpose to make us waste tickets). But, I am very aware of what I do & would have been pissed if I had done that so I don't buy that in this case either...

17. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I follow you but this is what I'm saying Wolf, screenshot your rewards PRIOR TO and AFTER claiming. Then a general screenshot of your main screen showing your resources, stay doing screenshots, that's why I'm saying its tedious but worth it with this buggy ass game.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No one should have to do that with a game... Just another sad commentary on Rovio's ineptitude.

19. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

I am very upset. I have been playing since october without an issue logged into my facebook account. this morning, I played my 4 scouts, when to breakfast, then opened the app to play again and my game had started over from scratch, to the tutorial! I went to see if I could log into facebook, and apparently I am still logged in! In a panic I sent 2 tickets to Rovio and within a few hours BOTH were deleted and no longer in my "contact us" area. I just went on their website and submitted one there. Do they want to lose players this way? I am very sad I cannot contribute to the event right now for my clan...

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I would log out of FB & log back in. I had a similar issue once & that fixed it...

But, to answer you question... Yes, I do believe that they are trying to get old established players to quite because we are least likely to spend $$.