1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE on PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 11, 2018.

1. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

thats weird its running slow for you. im running it on my Acer Aspire V13 and it runs pretty fast. I can even make a video showing gameplay if you like in comparison to Memu.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nah, it's not a big deal, I don't mind using my phone.
    I was just hoping the PC would be a lot faster than the phone so I could shave a little time off the day.

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

It goes about 10 times faster when you disable a particular part of avg can't remember which but will be In the help section of your emulator.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, I give up. I got it running normal speed (matching my phone now) but it consistently freezes at the end of the first wave of any dungeon.
    There must be some obscure incompatibility with my system...

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

sorry wolf, maybe when they release it from beta things will work for you

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Are you still playing Riedgu?

7. Vicki Deluca

Vicki Deluca Hatchling

Hello Forum I've read a few posts but didn't see any specific to my current issue. AB Evolution stopped showing text on my Samsung Chromebook. Is there an extension or plug in I need to download to get the game working again? I've tried powerwashiing my cbook along with working in Beta & Stable channels but the issue still exists. Chrome suggests that I contact the game developers.