1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE on PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Is it possible to legally play ABE on PC?

I do have Chromebook on Android and it is not compatible to play ABE. Is it possible to any way to play ABE on PC or Chromebook without breaking the rules of the game?

2. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

only if you install bluestacks or memu you can
    Its not on Steam,Windows store,Or anyother thing in pc browser yet
    So i dont know

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Riedgu :)

Of course - it is - I am doing it all the time (while at home - using laptops with Win7 and Win8.1)... While on the move - Android phone...

Personally I've tested couple of android emulators available... First - Bluestacks (somehow crashed for me and messed with settings quite often itself, not tried with ABE though); then MEmu - at some point everything was working great, apart of lagging sometimes - though discontinued using as it seems it crashed quite a lot lately while watching ads... Since couple of days using Nox then - running very smoothly, no crashes, lags and most of it could use all those ads scouts without the needing to restart every some time - so it's got to be my favourite now :D

To use ABE you need to pick Android 5.1 emulation and enable Virtualization Technology (VT) in your BIOS...

Good luck and have fun! ;)

Cheers,

W

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Can you give a bit more detail on how you did it? Iv tried all the emulators and most iv managed from all of them is to 10% first load an old version of ab on nox, couldn't even get that far on current version on any of them.
    BTW is the enabling VT something that somone who has no real idea how to do much in the bacround of a computer could do without risk to the computer?

To anyone who thinks I shouldn't, I need this as ab is so laggy now that it's get emulators or spend 99% of time loosing battles because I crash 1/2 way through.

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

just download Bluestacks N Beta. Runs the smoothest and fastest out of all emulators out because it uses Android Nougat OS instead of Lollipop like MEMu and Nox

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So what did it take to download it on bluestacks n, bluestacks 3 gives device incompatible with this version when I try to download and downloading the apk gets the icon but it can't be loaded.

7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Logan :)

It's bit complex, yet if you do it once, you can enjoy fast and stable emulator all the time...
    1. Install Nox App Player, run emulation of Android 5.1 and do a root:

2. Replace the DEFAULT nox launcher (installing shortcuts to 3rd party apps on your desktop - harmless, yet pretty much annoying) with the one of your choice (I am using Nova Launcher) and delete permanently nox launcher...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/noxappplay...stalling_random_apps/?st=jgmbke31&sh=aecdacb0

3. Install ABE (using your Google account in Google Store) and play!

Good luck! ;)

Cheers,

W

8. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

....as stated before, download BLUESTACKS N BETA, NOT bluestacks 3, 4, 5, etc., Google is your friend. open the play store in the emulator just like you would on your phone or tablet, download and install the game, enjoy, there's nothing to configure.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

BLUESTACKS N BETA is not available for download anymore, only 3 which does not support ABE.

10. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

It's available on other sites as an old bluestacks site mirror link or i can even post a link to it from the install file i have

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

that would be great.

12. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

Yes please

13. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the link. It worked but it is way slower than my phone (even though my new computer is super beefy). Also, it wont allow me to use my existing account so it's pointless... To bad.

15. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

16. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

17. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

did you have other apps running in the background and/or try changing the settings from OpenGL to Directx or vice versa. It is a CPU hog I can tell you that much.

And what was the issue you were having with your existing account that you couldnt use it? was it facebook login related?

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

No, I am not on Facebook at all. I logged into it using my Google Play account which is what I did when I changed phones 2 months ago & it worked fine. I just wont recognize my ABE account & will only open a new one.

19. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

maybe you got lucky, as per rovio support from a past issue, sometimes the google play method works. most people I know need to login using a facebook profile to save their account else it gets stuck or lost as a guest account when changing devices. in your situation, others just linked it to a random facebook account they never really plan to use to save it

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I finally got my account up. Still way too slow to function BUT there is 1 very interesting difference.
    The one on my PC shows me which bird is going to be on floor 70 of Eagle Mountain. So, at least I can peak at that once a day... lol.