1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Is it possible to legally play ABE on PC?

I do have Chromebook on Android and it is not compatible to play ABE. Is it possible to any way to play ABE on PC or Chromebook without breaking the rules of the game?
  2. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

only if you install bluestacks or memu you can
    Its not on Steam,Windows store,Or anyother thing in pc browser yet
    So i dont know
  3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Riedgu :)

Of course - it is - I am doing it all the time (while at home - using laptops with Win7 and Win8.1)... While on the move - Android phone...

Personally I've tested couple of android emulators available... First - Bluestacks (somehow crashed for me and messed with settings quite often itself, not tried with ABE though); then MEmu - at some point everything was working great, apart of lagging sometimes - though discontinued using as it seems it crashed quite a lot lately while watching ads... Since couple of days using Nox then - running very smoothly, no crashes, lags and most of it could use all those ads scouts without the needing to restart every some time - so it's got to be my favourite now :D

To use ABE you need to pick Android 5.1 emulation and enable Virtualization Technology (VT) in your BIOS...

Good luck and have fun! ;)