1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Frank247

Frank247 Hatchling

That would be great =)

2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

We had someone leave. The spot is yours if you want it, just send a request =)

Frank247 likes this.
  3. Frank247

Frank247 Hatchling

Thx, I'll be there in a minute

4. Moschop

Moschop Hatchling

Why did you bother joining our clan? I don’t like being messed about. How rude!

5. metztli013

Sorry, I wasn't trying to poach, I did not realize that he had joined another clan =(

6. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

Recruiting1.2.4.4.jpg

We have one opening! Our requirements are above - we're a friendly, laid-back clan that has fun while helping players grow! We're invite-only, so please post your in-game name if you are interested.

7. metztli013

Also please know that we require half of the personal reward points during events,

There is no real goal for MPDC, but we must see that you are using your free entry daily,

There are still currently NO arena trophy requirements,

And we require the minimum of 300 gold donation to the clan daily (completing clan tasks in daily goals will meet this)

We will be keeping a close eye on event and MPDC participation as well as gold donations, so please be sure to do your share =)

Additionally: please keep it family friendly in clan chat, but you can go wild on discord, it’s a safe space =)

Our current admins are:

Myself (metztli013) – Leader

Green Whacker – Founder, owner, and co-leader

Dallasreds – Elder

Partshade – Elder

Wobbly Sparrow – Elder

Annem – Elder

Kilogee – Elder

This team will try and keep everyone on track. You may get a gentle reminder from one or more of them if you are underperforming. Also those that are found to be consistently underperforming will be booted to make room for more active players.

We want this to be a laid back and fun atmosphere, but we also want the clan to be successful. If everyone does their part, we’re good to go! =)

8. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

And we are full again!

9. metztli013

ABE Nesters will have several open spots available. We are now level 21. Please refer to original post for rules and requirements. Those that don’t comply may be subject to removal with or without warning. We just want to see teamwork and reasonable contribution and participation. =)

Please if you are interested in joining and send a request, leave a message here with your in-game name. We do not accept requests from those that have not responded to any of our recruitment posts. It just has not worked out well for us in the past.

10. Gerazzo

Gerazzo Hatchling

HI,

LEVEL 68 - TEAM POWER 24500

daily player, would like to join

my in game name is: MR.JERRY
    let me know if I can join. Already left my clan and applied to join your.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  11. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

Hi, Gerazzo! I'll send you an invite in a moment - I can't see your join request for some reason. Welcome!

12. Gerazzo

Gerazzo Hatchling

Thnaks.... accepted

13. metztli013

Hey everyone! We have 3 spots still open! The hockey event starts in less than a day! =)
    If you're interested in joining us please hop over to our brand new discord recruitment server: https://discord.gg/922rB
    Our rules and req's can be viewed in the original post and also on our discord server. Let's kick some pig butt and get some rewards!

14. metztli013

Hey guys! We've cleared out some slackers and we have 4 spots open. If you are interested in joining us, please see original post for rules reqs and info =)

15. Alexis

Alexis Hatchling

I sent a request to join the clan. My in-game name is CHINOOOXIII

16. metztli013

I have accepted =) welcome

17. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

We have one open spot for a player who wants to join a friendly clan. If interested, leave a message here with your in-game name and level. You can also join our discord recruitment server at https://discord.gg/922rB
    Recruiting1_2_4_4.jpg

18. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

And we've filled our open spot, but will post again with our next opening.