1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Pip

Pip Hatchling

I Would love to join your clan! All I've been been able to find so far are a bunch of dead clans, I'd really like to be part of a live and energetic group. My game name is pip as well.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Welcome pip =)

3. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

We're now Level 19! And looking for one additional player to join our nest!
    Our requirements:
    1.) Must be level 20 or higher to join (exceptions may be made)
    2.) You must inform us if you will be away from the game for an extended period of time or you will be booted after 10 days of inactivity
    3.) Reasonable participation in events! Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork!
    4.) Use your free entry for Major Pecker's Daily Challenge (MPDC) - we realize that lower level players may not score as high and that is fine =) any contribution is welcomed and appreciated! The more points we earn, the more rewards we get, so every little bit counts

Note: There are no weekly arena trophy requirements =) We don't care for bragging rights.
    Note: We do not at any time expect you to spend any money on the game
    Note: While it isn't necessarily required, it is strongly encouraged that you join our Discord server. It is an excellent tool for communication - clan chat is wonky and unreliable. We'd like to know that we can communicate with our members when we need to. Additionally we have a Facebook Group that you can join.

We are very laid back and easy going. We like to have fun and chat with each other.
    We do, however, prefer members that are active and dedicated and participate in events and MPDC. If you are looking for intense competition then this is probably not the clan for you. If you log in once every 2 weeks then this is also not the clan for you. If you like to have fun, goof off and talk about and/or share pictures of your pets, this is definitely the clan for you!! =)

4. Brick

Brick Hatchling

I would like to join. Not level 20 quite yet but I am very active and will be there by the end of the day. Name: Brick

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  5. metztli013

Hello, hello!
    We've cleaned house and leveled the clan up to 20! We have 7 spots to fill! Come join us, we're awesome! See image below and read the original post in this thread for requirements and important information. =)
    [​IMG]

annem302 likes this.
  6. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

I am in search of an active clan... any chance I can get your discord group link?
    I've got a few more inquiries, and would like to get a feel for the group before I disband my dead guild.

7. metztli013

I sent you a PM

8. Renegade

Renegade Hatchling

I sent a request to join the clan. My in-game name is Renegade.

9. metztli013

Welcome =)

10. metztli013

3 spots left! Come join us before the event starts =)

11. metztli013

You might do better to make your own clan post dear =)

12. Ice-Man

Ice-Man Hatchling

hi need a clan pls add me i am very active everyday tnx

13. metztli013

What's your in game name?

14. metztli013

Note: if you're interested in joining, please let us know your in-game name and send us a request to join. We typically don't accept join requests from people that haven't left a message in response to our recruitment posts, so please let us know you sent a request and what your name is so we're sure to accept you =)

15. metztli013

We have ONE spot left! First come first serve! =) If you're interested in joining us please send a request to join and leave a message here with your in-game name. I will be in and out throughout the day and will accept as soon as I see it.
    The Easter event is about to start! With your help we will make it aaaaaall the way to the golden ticket! YAY! Come earn some rewards and have some fun with us!! ;):p

16. Kayla

Kayla Hatchling

I sent a request. In game name is Kayla.

17. metztli013

Hi Kayla, I didn't see a request but I found you and sent an invite =)

18. Frank247

Frank247 Hatchling

I sent a request too. In game my name is Frank. Lvl 57, 17k Power, Very Active.

19. metztli013

And we are FULL! Yay! Good luck everyone in the Easter event!! =)

20. metztli013

Sorry Frank, we are full now. After the event we will be cleaning house and anyone inactive after 10 days will be booted. When we have an empty space, I can send you an invite =)