1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. cms1974

cms1974 Hatchling

Done!

2. guest 007

guest 007 Hatchling

Your clan seems to be what i'm looking for - active with no pressure - i sent a request - I am "guest 007"

3. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Welcome! =)

4. CoachK

CoachK Hatchling

Hi Guys!
    That exactly looks like what I was searching for!
    Am a German daily player
    Level 60
    One L5 bird
    No casher
    Discord CoachK#1983

Hope there is still place for me?

5. Trurb

Trurb Hatchling

Have sent you a request if you still have room, name Trurb :)

6. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

Trurb - I''ve sent you an invite!

7. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

CoachK - I've sent you an invite as well.

8. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

CoachK - We just filled up this morning - right after I sent you the invite. We'll be levelling up to 18 in a few days and would love to have you! I'll reinvite you then. I'm sorry that we filled up so quickly!

9. CoachK

CoachK Hatchling

Np.
    I got an invite and from the symbol i believe it was your clan even. But when i tried to accept it the message "you have to leave your old clan first" appeared... strange. Now it is gone anyway. Will wait for you guys then!
    Cheers

10. metztli013

I've accepted you =) let me know if you have any issues getting in and we'll send another invite.

11. metztli013

We've just hit clan level 18 and have a few more spots open! Yay! See original post for rules and requirements. Send a request to join and leave a message here with your in-game name.

12. d3vilman

d3vilman Hatchling

13. metztli013

We have 2 spots left, guys! See original post for rules/requirements. If you're interested in joining us, send a request to join and leave a message here with your in-game name (we rarely accept requests from those who haven't left a message in response to one of our recruitment posts)

14. metztli013

1 spot left!! Come join us! :p:D:)

15. DrumStick

DrumStick Hatchling

Request sent

16. metztli013

Welcome drumstick! =)

And we are full!! =)

17. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

18. metztli013

19. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

The new First Aid is very powerful. Drops every third turn instead of only once and heals 40% of your health (when at the level most decent sized clans will have it at). As I have mentioned before, Smart Bomb doesn't really have much of a downside anymore, but the upside of that First Aid. Wow! I know your clan was dead set against Smart Bomb, but the trade-off seems like its going to be worth it.

20. metztli013

Unfortunately I can't agree. Those using Frost still have issues. And, I found that it interfered with my gem raiding. The entire screen became littered with those stupid little chilis and they became impossible to avoid.
    I don't get it, are we the only ones still hating smart bomb?? It's been causing a lot of chaos...